July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I am in! I never did it before, but I am going to aim for 65 miles. Thanks!

welcome and get moving :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Got in over 5 miles today with a 3 mile walk before work and a 2.25 mile over lunch! Over a quarter way to my goal already. This challenge more than any other one is keeping me motivated!

Thanks
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am only logging the miles I can count.. i am really tempted to got a pedometer and shoot for something like 200 next months, I could so walk or run that if I count every step :) 5 miles today!
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* moved a total of 6.84 sweaty miles today, walking .76, and running (with a few walk breaks) 6.08.

I felt wimpy about my running today, since I had to give myself some breathers, until I loaded my time into runkeeper.

The last time I ran that route, about a month ago, I did it in 1 hour 4 minutes and change. Today, in 58 minutes and change. I shaved about a minute off each mile! :happy:

inspirational.. way to move you tail! :)
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I ran a 5k on Saturday. I need to keep moving my *kitten*!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    How do we update our TickerFactory Ticker?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    How do we update our TickerFactory Ticker?

you go back to the site and log into your ticker and then click the + sign and add the miles you do and it will automatically update the ticker on your thread....
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    The past 3 days I have been burning the candle at both ends. Working/sleeping/working/sleeping.....but I am off for the next 4 nights..so guess what THAT means??? OH yes...I'm about to kick some major a**...... Hope you all are also *kicking* it and are enjoying your week. :)
  • aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    I WANT TO DO THIS =D
    time to get my *kitten* moving!!!
    where do we get the ticker?
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    07/06/11 2.11 miles cycling

Total 8.70 miles cycling
    Goal 50.00 miles cycling
    Remaining 41.30 miles cycling

I was hoping for a longer bike ride today but when I got out of work the skies were grey. I got the bike out as soon as I got home and started riding. The rain started about 12 minutes in so I had to high tail it home! At least I got a little bike ride in, something is better than nothing.:happy: My ticker will be updated later tonight.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    just finished my C25K program and then kept walking for a total of 6.1 miles :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

exercise.png

updated ticker.. 6 miles on the stationary bike today in 15 minutes!..whoo-hoo!!:smile:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Tonight was basketball night. Since I have a herniated neck disk the doctor says that I shouldn't be playing so I went running instead. After running 4 miles in good form i figured that I would be tired Enough not to be tempted to play and drove to the basketball court just to watch the other guys play. Guess what? after watching for I while I couldnt resist so i played. I was darn good too :noway:

Come to think of it, this challenge works :bigsmile:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    4.90 miles 2.88 run and the rest walking woohooo.
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    C25K on the treadmill

added 2.24 miles.
    Updated ticker
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles in today!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    2.05 miles on treadmill before and after my training session...updated ticker
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Added 3 more miles walking today...so far so good!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Added 9.25 miles today, for a total of 27.7 miles so far!