Options

Replies

• Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Alarae21 wrote: »
    I've had a few in the past week!

Had my hen do (bachelorette) this past weekend and my friends from my old area haven't seen me in close to a year. They all called me skinny and were amazed at how much smaller I was.

My fiancé was going out with his brother and the dad's from both sides as a second stag as they couldn't do the first. His brother said that I looked incredible and was astounded by how I've changed.

The last, and best of all for me as i hated it before due to being self-conscious about my weight, is that my fiancé scooped me up in his arms with ease. He could barely do it before and not for long as his arms would shake! He said it easy. Means he could actually 'carry me over the threshold' in 9 days when we get married!

Ahhhh. That last part made me a little teary eyed!

Glad it's not just me getting something in my eye... :)

@Alarae21 Congratulations on all your NSVs and especially on your upcoming wedding! I hope you have an amazing and memorable day! :)

Thank you both so much! It has been the cherry in top of what I have achieved already :)
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    jps2222 wrote: »
    I'm on Day 200 and one pound from my initial goal weight (29 pounds down). I had a head shot taken for work about a month before starting with MFP and then had another one taken this week. I knew my face had slimmed down a little as I've dropped weight, but seeing the two pictures next to each other - wow! Very proud of myself, and very motivated not to go back to where I was!

. . . wish we could see them!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Well... today I put away all of my maternity clothes. I'm 6 months postpartum on Friday and I'm back down to my heaviest weight pre-baby, which means I can fit into some of my old clothes! Yay! I tried on an old bikini for the heck of it, and I was surprised it didn't look as bad as I had imagined! Lol.
    I still have a ways to go but am so proud how far I have come, I wish I had a "before" picture, when I started this journey, 6 weeks after giving birth and well over 200 lbs.... but here I am now,

*WARNING! BIKINI PHOTO AHEAD* :D:D:D

1469931996497_zpsrbudyd2n.jpg

Note to self: next time I won't gain over 60 lbs while pregnant!!!!!
    It's a lot harder to lose it than it is to gain it!!!

I'm currently on round 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I run 5k every week night. This is the longest I have ever stayed committed to a healthy lifestyle and I'm not turning back!

Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!