kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    >:)
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This pidgey infestation is getting out of hand

o5zwcvqa3ber.jpeg

I didn't realize it showed this anywhere. So it tells you how many pop up and how many you catch out of that?
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This pidgey infestation is getting out of hand

o5zwcvqa3ber.jpeg

I didn't realize it showed this anywhere. So it tells you how many pop up and how many you catch out of that?

Yep! In the Pokedex

I gotta admit that with all the time I play this game I generally never bother looking through the Pokedex. I was like " I know all the characters, why bother?" Live and learn, lol. Thanx.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Mine keeps escaping, I caught the same pidgey 5 times today, and after catching him the 5th time, he escaped and ran off aaarrrgggghhhhh :'(
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So why do I suddenly have to give PokemonGo permission to access all of my Google account info after the last forced update yesterday? If I do not give it permission (click on DENY) - it kicks me out of the game - or rather shuts down before I can log into the game.

cezypuw92adw.png
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    The squad is getting strongyinwgen4xxwm.png

I like that rhydon trade ya for a nidoking but he's low cp though lol

I wish. We have a lack of Nidorans here. Poliwags all day though. Can't wait till they get the trade thing working.
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Under Groups there is a Pokemon Go Trainers group - NatashaLP2014 just started an August Challenge in the group to post at least one egg hatch result a day through August for anyone interested in joining - I'm hoping it'll help me get daily walking in!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i'm waiting for magikarp. i want my gyrados (sp)
  • ScottyBeBop
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    i'm waiting for magikarp. i want my gyrados (sp)

Will be the most satisfying achievement in the game. Sooooo close
  • ScottyBeBop
    Options
    Can never take dragonite serious. It is not menacing enough to justify being that strong lol, If it spoke english he would talk like Patrick from sponge bob or something
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    It only wants your email address to verify your login (if you chose to use google to login).

Thats what the prompt says it wants...but read articles on what it actually does. PokemonGo is crazy super intrusive/invasive! The only thing PokemonGo CAN'T do with your Google account once you 'accept' is change your Google password or use Google Pay. But they can do anything they want with the rest.

I am not deleting the app yet, but until this is fixed, I will not "accept" their terms.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    They are working on a fix - also because more Pokemon are escaping I even had a cp 12 magicarp escape!
    ay9zw5sftriw.png