Options

Replies

• jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    filbo132 wrote: »
    Bungie01 wrote: »
    I used to be very skinny, I remember my arms being just bones, no muscle...so here is my before and after picture. I would like to say Good job all of you, you are all an inspiration.
    semrxqvbqmj6.jpg

@filbo132 Great job! I know how difficult it is to put on mass, so congrats! You're a BABE!

Thanks and yes, gaining weight is as tough as losing. I had to eat (mainly clean food) when I was full, not a fun experience, but it works because now I am at an ideal weight and physique.

Great job @filbo132 . Would agree that gaining weight is as tough as losing, if not harder. People think its easy when its not. Like you, when I was gaining, had to keep eating even when I was full. Keep up the good work.
  • jdscrubs32
    Options
    I used to be very skinny, I remember my arms being just bones, no muscle...so here is my before and after picture. I would like to say Good job all of you, you are all an inspiration.
    semrxqvbqmj6.jpg

@filbo132 Great job! I know how difficult it is to put on mass, so congrats! You're a BABE!

Thanks and yes, gaining weight is as tough as losing. I had to eat (mainly clean food) when I was full, not a fun experience, but it works because now I am at an ideal weight and physique.

Great job @filbo132 . Would agree that gaining weight is as tough as losing, if not harder. People think its easy when its not. Like you, when I was gaining, had to keep eating even when I was full. Keep up the good work.
  • jdscrubs32
    Options
    semrxqvbqmj6.jpg

• jdscrubs32
    Options
    semrxqvbqmj6.jpg

• brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    mad respect ^^ well done
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    @jswigart awesome results. You look years younger. Congrats!
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    JUknowPK wrote: »
    k8nkbnex25kw.jpg

26 lbs and still going

Great job! Your face is so slim!
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!