• tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    le225hdlf5dr.jpg
    5pv16vrof6ng.jpg
    gdxrmcskzrc8.png
    sjho8feu090m.jpg
    f5v5l8g7bdvd.jpg
    I have had a baby since then but i started my journey at 236lbs went down to 174lbs and gained a few back with the baby but i am on my way back and my goal weight is 140lbs.

You look amazing
  • tashantx
    Options
    Started my journey on 6/11/15 with a starting weight of 388 Hit my goal of 220 on 2/14/16, still maintaining at around 205.
    kcdzjx48r1j2.jpg

Great job! Love the cookie monster shirt
  • RosslandMTBr
    RosslandMTBr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    tashantx wrote: »
    qe5yra9utvb1.jpg lightest, not a very healthy time in my life vs571ob8ior3.jpg 2 kids later ( heaviest when not pregnant ) about 168 b7i0lqpedpnm.jpg
    Currently 125ish working on toning up building muscle
    Not as impressive as some of you but I'm excited about it ;)

Wow! You look fabulous! You are inspiring me as a post partum momma that I can eventually get my body back and have it be better than ever. Now I need to go do some more squats.
  • tashantx
    Options
    bbgraine wrote: »
    qe5yra9utvb1.jpg lightest, not a very healthy time in my life vs571ob8ior3.jpg 2 kids later ( heaviest when not pregnant ) about 168 b7i0lqpedpnm.jpg

Wow! You look fabulous! You are inspiring me as a post partum momma that I can eventually get my body back and have it be better than ever. Now I need to go do some more squats.
    :)
    Thanks so much!
  • tashantx
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »

Don't downplay your success - you look amazing, fit, and healthy! I'm working to have a booty like yours ;)

Thanks so much. I appreciate the "healthy" part since I've battled eating disorders in the past. You look amazing yourself!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

That #squatbooty, though!!! <3<3<3

@tashantx Yep! Love me some squats!!!
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options

Can I ask how many squats you two do? I have discovered I am a pretty strong squatter. LOL.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Can I ask how many squats you two do? I have discovered I am a pretty strong squatter. LOL.

Starting doing squats with Stronglifts 5X5, which was five sets of five reps, three times a week. I've moved on to a different lifting program (Wendler's 5/3/1) and it only has you squat once a week. I find myself missing the multiple days of squats and am currently looking for a different program. My 1RM on squats is 280 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!