True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I judge people that send friend requests without a message attached.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Interesting take tmanfromtexas... However I think you overlook the possibility that there may not be an opportunity to fight, or that I (or anyone else for that matter), might see "fight" as a valid option. Point of fact is I have felt the cold hand of death on my shoulder more than once in this lifetime.... and perhaps I erred in my choice of words... I ought to have wrote I confess that in my final moments I MAY or might be afraid.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have felt the hand of death on my shoulder and there was no pain or fear as I faded from consiousness. But I also confess that I have witnessed two beloved succumb to the ravages of cancer over a 3 month period and I fear that kind of demise that robs you of your dignity in a steady unmerciful decline where you are pitied and cared for in the end like an infant.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I judge people that send friend requests without a message attached.

I confess I don't think twice about snooping on their profile then deleting the requests...woo me a little please.
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I confess I don't think twice about snooping on their profile then deleting the requests...woo me a little please.

I like your freckles.
  • synchkat
    Options

I like your freckles.

is that a woo?

I hate my freckles I can sit and watch them form. it's annoying. There's another confession.
  • Nitroalley2
    Options

I like your freckles.

is that a woo?

I hate my freckles I can sit and watch them form. it's annoying. There's another confession.

Naw I'm much better than that at wooing. ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm sitting here eating chocolate chips because I wanted chocolate and the package was open so why not
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess not a lot scares me skating but today I was a bit skating with the guy I was partnering. He was doing weird stuff and several times I thought wow how am I still standing
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    tashantx wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I pretend to have music on ( my headset ) but I really listen to people's conversations and think of how stupid they are.

I've done this at the gym and wow, you hear some interesting stuff. I didn't do it on purpose, the battery died on my phone so I just left my headphones on so people wouldn't bug me.

Lol I've heard a lot of stuff at the gym
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I finished out my diary for today then had a snack. :o
  • Kev_Mac23
    Kev_Mac23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I confess I give up on looking for women cuz all judge me and think I'm some *kitten* but I'm really not im the total opposite
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I confess I give up on looking for women cuz all judge me and think I'm some *kitten* but I'm really not im the total opposite

No all will judge ..the right one will see the real you
  • Kev_Mac23
    Kev_Mac23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 your totally right thanks!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I confess that I keep my belt rolled up in the shoes that match it for work and today I forgot my shoes when I packed for the gym. (It was a forget two-for-one!)

I have forgotten to pack proper work shoes in my gym bag a few times, left having to choose between my running shoes or flip flops for the rest of the day. Not a good way to start the day.
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    mntnwmn477 wrote: »
    I confess that I wish I could take back and redo the last 15 years of my life....

This makes me a little sad. Hopefully there's something good you can take from those last 15 years that will make the next 15 so much better... :)