True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I like seeing nice bodies - men and women.

guilty as well
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    kota4bye wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I like seeing nice bodies - men and women.

guilty as well

I like seeing well shaped feminine bodies.. I really think its a masterpiece with all the intricate folds and contours.
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm addicted to pain. I like getting hurt.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I just turned 30 and I still get too shy, sometimes, to do something.

i.e. - went to the outdoor archery range right next to work on my lunch break. Walked up to some older guys and asked about the range (it was my first time there). Cute guys show up and I leave as if I was just there to check it out and chat about when I can shoot. Truth is, I had intentions of shooting then; my bow and arrows were in my car.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I just turned 30 and I still get too shy, sometimes, to do something.

i.e. - went to the outdoor archery range right next to work on my lunch break. Walked up to some older guys and asked about the range (it was my first time there). Cute guys show up and I leave as if I was just there to check it out and chat about when I can shoot. Truth is, I had intentions of shooting then; my bow and arrows were in my car.

For some reason, I find this incredibly cool. Not that you left but that you have your own bow and arrows. I can't be trusted with pointy things. :)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

For some reason, I find this incredibly cool. Not that you left but that you have your own bow and arrows. I can't be trusted with pointy things. :)

haha thanks. I intend to go back after work. I think now that I got my feet wet, I'll be more confident no matter who is or isn't there.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have unfollowed about 75% of my facebook friends/family. We might be friends and/or family, but I can't stand the *kitten* out of their facebook personas.

I will confess i unfriended and blocked my kids and their wives from my fb bc everything i did or everywhere we went they had to call or text with a petty comment. Nobody has time for that crap.
  • PamelaW41
    Options
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    I confess that I have unfollowed about 75% of my facebook friends/family. We might be friends and/or family, but I can't stand the *kitten* out of their facebook personas.

I will confess i unfriended and blocked my kids and their wives from my fb bc everything i did or everywhere we went they had to call or text with a petty comment. Nobody has time for that crap.

Like "Mom, should you really be throwing our inheritance at strippers?! It's 2 in the afternoon!"

Exactly!!! It's my money and I'll throw it at naked people if I want to. LMAO.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

lun4wub wrote: »
    I confess that I have a really hard time socializing in real life, and I dislike most people.

Ooof, me too. My SO is very social and outgoing and I´m like...Really? Another party? Can I stay home?

On a related note, I confess that I've been living in a new city for an entire year and I don't have any friends...and I'm actually pretty OK with that.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I ate yogurt tonight, but I had already logged chicken, and I didn't change it. I didn't feel like cooking.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

I just blocked my bro-in-law! Maybe I should block them all.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    I'm a rebel and I judge all of these true confessions.
  • PamelaW41
    Options
    lithezebra wrote: »

I just blocked my bro-in-law! Maybe I should block them all.

LOL, it's liberating! They got mad but, oh well, they were looking for a reason to be mad anyways! :D