True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I tried doing calories again, but need about two weeks' time to get back into the groove. I hate the rain.

.......why does my phone keep typing doung. Gah
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess that I will NEVER compliment people who fish for compliments and constantly pat themselves on the back. Even if they look fantastic and have accomplished great things, they won't hear it from me just because I hate attention *hoo ers*

I also confess I'm bored AF right now which is why I'm bumping this thread. :p
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm nervous about going to a party this weekend because: #1 of the girls that I know are going to be there #2 because it's going to be on the river and I'll be taking my shirt off and I haven't been dieting like I should have
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    i confess i bought new underwear the other day and the trunks ride up too high. penis keeps falling out along the left side anytime i move around too much. gone to the bathroom seven times already to rearrange.

I confess that this post made me laugh right out loud.

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    I confess I'm nervous about going to a party this weekend because: #1 of the girls that I know are going to be there #2 because it's going to be on the river and I'll be taking my shirt off and I haven't been dieting like I should have

Bro your good... trust me.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been out of the groove for about two weeks and am really afraid to weigh myself. I'm scared I've gained back half what it took me two months to lose. I have a tendency to go overboard after a period of calorie restriction.

I confess my trying to attain my ideal body is more about how I look to certain people than it should be. I wish I didn't feel that way. I'm already healthy. I shouldn't need to look perfect.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been out of the groove for about two weeks and am really afraid to weigh myself. I'm scared I've gained back half what it took me two months to lose. I have a tendency to go overboard after a period of calorie restriction.

I confess my trying to attain my ideal body is more about how I look to certain people than it should be. I wish I didn't feel that way. I'm already healthy. I shouldn't need to look perfect.

May I just say that your beautiful and judging from your pictures your body is amazing. Many women would kill to look as good as you do. Fitness is about what you want and being comfortable in who you are. If you have a goal go after it 100% but only if that is what you truly want. Otherwise its just a waste of time and effort because you will not succeed unless you are 100% committed. People come and people go and at the end of the day what you are doing has to make you happy.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »

May I just say that your beautiful and judging from your pictures your body is amazing. Many women would kill to look as good as you do. Fitness is about what you want and being comfortable in who you are. If you have a goal go after it 100% but only if that is what you truly want. Otherwise its just a waste of time and effort because you will not succeed unless you are 100% committed. People come and people go and at the end of the day what you are doing has to make you happy.

Thanks hon, I appreciate the compliment. I will clarify that my active fitness pursuits such as weight lifting make me feel great, and I do them for my own health and well-being. I have not fallen off that wagon as it's an integral part of my life. The calorie cutting is a different story, and it's more about the way I look with a lower body fat %. I think I'm at that point where I'm trying to decide if I'm going to be successful in that or if just being fit and healthy is enough.

I grew up very overweight and unhealthy. I have no doubt that there are multiple people here who can relate to the scars that leaves and the desire to transform yourself to separate from the way you were once perceived. The problem is that I also REALLY love food, and it takes me quite a bit of time to get used to calorie restricting. I know if I start again, I'm looking at about one to two weeks of "withdrawals" involving hunger, weakness, intense cravings, and a mood that's in the crapper. (And that's with ensuring my macros are appropriate and I'm not over-restricting.)

And so, I must decide to commit. Or not.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have unfollowed about 75% of my facebook friends/family. We might be friends and/or family, but I can't stand the *kitten* out of their facebook personas.
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I confess that I fall off the wagon once a month. Last night, I downed 10 Oreos in about 30 seconds...

But, I did log them! :D
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have unfollowed about 75% of my facebook friends/family. We might be friends and/or family, but I can't stand the *kitten* out of their facebook personas.

I'm with you there! Can't stand what my friends post on Facebook!
  • cocoa2000k
    cocoa2000k Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate ice cream cake and cooking dough ice cream.
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I am terrified of large bodies of water . I went to niagara and almost had a heart attack. I love heights though
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I confess that @Guns_N_Buns has the right idea and I should do the same. I so hate facebook
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    wish i could feel emotionally like 'normal' people do :pensive: instead i'm like in autopilot
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am frustrated with the path my life has taken but I can't seem to figure out how to change it.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    tripleA972 wrote: »
    I confess i dont have a facebook..

me neither. waste of time isn't it?

Total. I found out who actually gives two cents about me without it. Answer: not many!

My confession is that at times, I do not "like" one of the twins. We butt heads almost constantly. At the end of the day we love each other and I respect her leadership skills and flamboyant personality but it does wear on me. She's a hell of a lot of kid in a tiny package!

Judging myself a little bit now! I don't dislike her, but she poses me the biggest challenge and the other by comparison is so easy to just have FUN with.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I like seeing nice bodies - men and women.