True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Even though I was told to rest my foot I just won't tell certain people that I'm going to go skate tomorrow
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i quit logging and need to get back to that AND running.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    i quit logging and need to get back to that AND running.

I confess that I'm very disappointed in hearing this
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i had pizza for lunch lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Even though I was told to rest my foot I just won't tell certain people that I'm going to go skate tomorrow

I confess that I wonder what Jo and Mike would have to say about this. I think it's a very bad idea to keep skating on it if it's hurt.
  • synchkat
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

I confess that I wonder what Jo and Mike would have to say about this. I think it's a very bad idea to keep skating on it if it's hurt.

Sssshhhh don't tell them. I don't have much choice. And I suspect it wi be better tonorrow anyway...I'm a fast healer
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Sssshhhh don't tell them. I don't have much choice. And I suspect it wi be better tonorrow anyway...I'm a fast healer

Jo knows lol...please take care Ali
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I confess im not sure if my first 10 pounds where really 10 pounds cuz i only weighd my self once that week
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess it wasn't smart going skating today.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    mfo1488 wrote: »
    I confess that my diet for the past three days has consisted of: fish and olive oil, chlorophyll, hot dogs, ADHD medication, a can of crabmeat, eggs and scotch.

Sounds like a party.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I've been padding my work today to coast along and get out early. I mean, I did stuff, but didn't really crank through like normal. I am okay with it today though.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm really getting annoyed my toe isn't feeling much better but I refused to take pain killers cause I can tough it out...so my confession is that I'm stubborn and a dufus
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    On vacay and way overindulged in all things and knew if I told my hubby I needed to come back to the room for something that by time i came out of the restroom he would be passed out and I wouldn't have to go back out...sorry not sorry, I'm ready for bed!
  • lesdebo
    lesdebo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im a serial cheater - relationship wise and diet wise lol.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I confess while watching a family feud rerun that I thought Richard Dawson was a creepy old man. Then my husband said he died and I felt bad for talking about him.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    I confess I was newly married and fresh off the farm when I was asked if my husband and I were swingers, I said no, so they said it was fun and invited my husband and I over. I told my husband we were going to a dance (I thought it was like barn dance) so when we got there, my husband looked around and said oh H no, get in the car...he had to tell me what was going on, LMBO

So did you ever go back? >:)
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    I confess I was newly married and fresh off the farm when I was asked if my husband and I were swingers, I said no, so they said it was fun and invited my husband and I over. I told my husband we were going to a dance (I thought it was like barn dance) so when we got there, my husband looked around and said oh H no, get in the car...he had to tell me what was going on, LMBO

So did you ever go back? >:)

LOL No, but we did end up becoming friends with them, the woman's husband was another Marine in my husband's unit. So we were stuck together. He apologized to my husband for it, they didn't realize I was clueless :/ I didn't know if I should have felt insulted or not. I never accepted another invite, they would say come to a barbeque, I'd say OH NO ask my husband! LOL AND I will confess being around them was an education, lol
  • trish2016
    trish2016 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have all my husbands passwords to his email and social media and can check it anytime should I chose to...its bad I know :)