Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Just by ^
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    I got hit on just the other night. Some dude told me he wanted to eat me like a cupcake... like... geez. I'm not even conventionally attractive.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    I got hit on just the other night. Some dude told me he wanted to eat me like a cupcake... like... geez. I'm not even conventionally attractive.

he's a smooooth one.
  • TeachingT
    TeachingT Posts: 814 Member
    TeachingT wrote: »
    Lol....do I ever get hit on....um no. I can say that is one thing I've never had to encounter.

Oooohhhhhkkkkaaay....I'm calling bullsh*** on this one. You've NEVER been hit on? You're hot, smart, and funny, and you've never been hit on?

I swear. I think I'm too upfront and honest for people and it makes them shy away. Plus, I'm not exactly rocking a killer body...
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    No. Just.... No.

This is Bullsh*t. Your posts on here and your profile are constantly hit on. You will never see it, Shawn. But almost every girl on here wants you.
  • TeachingT
    No, I don't notice it if it does happen, in real life.

This is bull crap too! There's no effing way you don't. Even if you are more reserved in real life, you're hot as *kitten*.
  • TeachingT
    @Kasner1975 I was just on 4 different threads and you were being hit on on every single one. You are mfp's most wanted man. And for very good reasons.
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    All.the.time...
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Thirst.
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    I think I just mostly hit on women?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    No I don't
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Yesterday someone yelled "hey shawty wanna suck this d*ck" out their car window at me... What a kind offer
  • bigpoppa_
    bigpoppa_ Posts: 207 Member
    edited August 2016
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    Yesterday someone yelled "hey shawty wanna suck this d*ck" out their car window at me... What a kind offer

So generous of them! Did you accept??
  • bigpoppa_
    bigpoppa_ Posts: 207 Member
    No, Big Poppa does not.
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Not really
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    I never get hit on, unless I'm at work and the patient is medicated. I think it's my resting bi**h face.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    All.the.time...

Well not by me, little missy, because you are the doppleganger for my ex-wife. In fact, I'm not sure you aren't my ex-wife. Just calm your jets, shorty.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Ouch!

Better claim I don't, sounds much safer now! :
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Go ahead. Hit on me. I dare you!!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    so I no longer get hit on at the gym because now I am going to Planet Fitness. My God, such a relief. No one bugs me, everyone minds their own business. I go with Husband and we work out for an hour and go home, no hassle.
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Not particularly.