True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Confession: I don't dance. Ever. And it really pisses me off when I'm out enjoying music, drinking a beer, and some idiot tries to drag me onto the dance floor - and when I protest I'm told that I'm "no fun".

I love dancing but I HATE when someone tries to "drag" me onto the dance floor. I may not want to dance at that time, LOSER leave me thefuk alone! People like THAT are the "no fun" jerks who ruin vibes for others.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Confession: I don't dance. Ever. And it really pisses me off when I'm out enjoying music, drinking a beer, and some idiot tries to drag me onto the dance floor - and when I protest I'm told that I'm "no fun".

I love dancing but I HATE when someone tries to "drag" me onto the dance floor. I may not want to dance at that time, LOSER leave me thefuk alone! People like THAT are the "no fun" jerks who ruin vibes for others.

I had knee surgery last August and was still going to PT and healing by Christmas. I was at a holiday party and some guy tried to drag me onto the dance floor ...I was protesting and telling him about my knee - that I needed to be careful and I was still rehabbing. He told me I was "no fun"... I nearly socked him in the jaw because he wouldn't let go of me.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I had knee surgery last August and was still going to PT and healing by Christmas. I was at a holiday party and some guy tried to drag me onto the dance floor ...I was protesting and telling him about my knee - that I needed to be careful and I was still rehabbing. He told me I was "no fun"... I nearly socked him in the jaw because he wouldn't let go of me.

I totally would have.
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    trinty425 wrote: »
    I have a hard time asking people for help when I want it (and even when I need it). Then later feel angry/hurt/disappointed when no one helped me or offered to help me. (Example: I'm working on painting the trim and doors in a house we recently moved into....my husband, brother, and 2 children just walk around / over me and never help or offer to help.)

Ask for what you want, men can't take hints. Subtle hints don't work, strong hints don't work, obvious hints don't work. In fact, don't even ask, just TELL him what you want.

Yeah, but if her husband is like mine, you will tell him what you want and then get to hear him b**ch about doing it so sometimes it's better just to do it yourself unless you're looking to hear the whining.

Punch him in the throat B) lol

I like you're way of thinking. LOL

lol, no but in all honesty, even if they whine and complain, too bad. Get it done dude. I'll take care of you later. It's better then ME whining and complaining that I get no help when I haven't even asked for any. Of course I should NOT have to ask but whatever works. Oh and wear earplugs block his whineyass out. :p

LOL, you'd be like living with my Mother. What if he doesn't feel that what you want to get done needs to be done or done in the time frame that you think it should be?

WilsonC, I'm a female, but dayumm, I like the way you think! Some members of my own gender are WAAAY more control-freaky than I am, and I confess to being a bit control-freaky. This said, I would rather sit down in a rational discussion about who considers what to be a priority, and how high of a priority. Mostly because I do confess to spacing out about things that DO need to be made a priority, and so I can't really complain.

This said, I confess to being the sort of person who appreciates it when others walk their talk, and Wilson, I can tell you're the sort that does, or at least tries. I wish I could say the same for my dad when it comes to helping out. :P I won't go into a rant, but let's just say that I confess I have had it up to my eyebrows with his hypocrisy. :P
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Okay, well, I did about three confessions in one "reply post": 1) I confessed that I can be a bit control-freaky. 2) I confessed that I sometimes space out about things that do need to be made a priority, and 3) I confessed to having had it up to *here* with my dad's hypocrisy about helping out (preached at me while I was growing up to help out with chores, yet he has to be one of the messiest peeps I know).

So, for my next confession(s)...

I confess to having wondered/fantasized about a threesome (me and two guys) when I was a teenager, and I didn't even actually know that people did that kind of stuff. Now that I'm 20 years older, I know about that kind of stuff, have actually read a book where a woman falls in love with two guys at the same time, and it's all hot n stuff...

But for real, I confess the very idea of getting it on with two guys at once, IRL is not really for me. I'm too into monogamy. And no, the "sister-wives" thing is so not for me. I want one dude, and I am SO not sharing. :P
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I confess I think nick Jonas is gorgeous. Who am I? :neutral:
  • tashantx
    Options
    I confess I noticed I had my leggings on inside out about an hour ago and still haven't fixed them

That's how I get 2 days out of mine.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

I confess that was me for the first 55 years of my life, then something clicked and I no longer care what I look like or how awkward I am. I know I am a complete dork out there, but I have found I now totally enjoy just moving to the music
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I confess for the first time in a long time I feel like getting totally drunk. I haven't drank in over 20 years, but the desire is there right now.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

I confess that was me for the first 55 years of my life, then something clicked and I no longer care what I look like or how awkward I am. I know I am a complete dork out there, but I have found I now totally enjoy just moving to the music

it's not that I care how awful I look...I just don't enjoy it. I don't even dance when no one is watching!
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I could easily go home right now and take a PTO day tomorrow...and not give a single *kitten*
  • tashantx
    Options
    mntnwmn477 wrote: »
    I confess that even though I've had a wonderful weight loss and have completely changed my body and I'm so happy with where I'm at.....that I still find myself trying to think of the best, fastest and most pain-free way to off myself....at least 50% of my day, every day.
    Giant hugs to you. It's a kitten when you are your own worst enemy. :(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I might tell people I can't make it to the rink tonight but still go because I just want to skate by myself. I like helping people but I miss going fast and doing my own thing.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I might tell people I can't make it to the rink tonight but still go because I just want to skate by myself. I like helping people but I miss going fast and doing my own thing.

synchkat! lol
  • kevinf2380
    kevinf2380 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

I think that's because you're in the 5% of women who don't like dancing.