MicahPsencik Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    One of the more unique variations of a heart that I've seen, bravo lady
  • kedrum73
    kedrum73 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    psencmb wrote: »
    One of the more unique variations of a heart that I've seen, bravo lady

Thank you it's my two passions in life hunting and fishing :)
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    That's pretty! I have a wolf on my ankle and a tribal lizard on my hip.
    My next one will be - in my mothers handwriting - "Lotts of love". Across the back of my shoulder. After that I am getting the Buddhist symbol of enlightenment across the top of my left foot - That way when I roundhouse someone into next week I can say "you've been enlightened!" heehee
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    tattoo thread tuesday!

i like tattoos. i have one, and will get more.

the one you got is good looking even if i don't fully understand all that's going on there.
  • Ryanlee78
    Ryanlee78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    very nice
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    cool design! great colors too!

I made a challenge for myself to complete and my prize to myself is a tattoo ;D
    I hope I complete it and don't chicken out.
  • kedrum73
    Options
    cool design! great colors too!

I made a challenge for myself to complete and my prize to myself is a tattoo ;D
    I hope I complete it and don't chicken out.

Thanks! They don't hurt too much depending where you get them but they're totally worth it!
  • kedrum73
    Options
    tattoo thread tuesday!

i like tattoos. i have one, and will get more.

the one you got is good looking even if i don't fully understand all that's going on there.

It's a deer antler and fish hook that make up the heart and the water/waters edge and catty nine tails represent the lake/river and the deer tracks bc that's mainly what I hunt and the sun set just represents being out either on the water or in the woods from day break to sun set...hunting and fishing are my two passions in life they keep me sane
  • kedrum73
    Options
    That's pretty! I have a wolf on my ankle and a tribal lizard on my hip.
    My next one will be - in my mothers handwriting - "Lotts of love". Across the back of my shoulder. After that I am getting the Buddhist symbol of enlightenment across the top of my left foot - That way when I roundhouse someone into next week I can say "you've been enlightened!" heehee

Haha that's awesome! I have 'family' written on my wrist, 4 stars that are colored the colors of my moms mine and my two brothers birth stones up my ribs, a butterfly trampstamp, a cross on my ankle, and amor fati written on my foot which means love your fate and I'm hoping in September if not then next summer I'm getting a deer shoulder mount in smoke on my other foot
  • fatgiraffe2
    fatgiraffe2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and more planned, it's just saving the money when I'm also saving for a wedding haha
  • kedrum73
    Options
    trinairby wrote: »
    nc95j7q0flqp.jpg
    I have a butterfly "tramp stamp" too, although I *hate* that term haha. I wasn't a tramp, I didn't even lose my virginity until 2 years after I got it. It was just the trendy thing to do when I was 19.
    Now at 39, I've put a lot more thought into tats. Pictured is the one I got about a month ago and I'm getting another this month with ideas for others down the road.
    Poiema: Greek for workmanship or masterpiece. Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Haha I hate that term too and I was the same way it was my first tattoo for my 18th bday and just seemed like the cool place to get one lol my others all have meaning to me. Love your meaning though
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    that's GORGEOUS i'm in love with that design and coloring :love:
  • MicahPsencik
    MicahPsencik Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yep, got a few, just need to figure out how to post pics on here
  • kedrum73
    Options
    Yep, got a few, just need to figure out how to post pics on here

When you reply there's the little camera to the right and you should be able to upload pictures...took me a while to figure it out too.
  • diamondgirl268gmailcom8549
    Options
    I have a few my self lol
  • kennyroberts1983
    kennyroberts1983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    s433fi5cl20a.jpg
    erz90uootlay.jpg
  • kennyroberts1983
    kennyroberts1983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Some of my sleeve
  • fitgamercatlady
    fitgamercatlady Posts: 63 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    2tvymp2ykxec.jpg

*Dislaimer: I'm wearing a silicone bra. The tattoo isn't crooked either; it looks that way because of how my arm is stretched upwards.

This was my third tattoo (I have four). My friend had recently killed himself and small group of us were all really close. Back at the University of Michigan, our group was known as the "118 Kings," because of the epic house parties we had at 118 N Ingalls St. We were the Kings because I was the only girl that lived there at the time.

Our friend, Eric, was very smart (like taught himself four different languages, tinkered with robotics, stuff like that). He also really liked playing chess, sports, and video games. He was really one of the coolest people I ever met. We decided the day after his funeral at his parents' house that we would all get memorial tattoos in honor of him. The only rule was that it had to be a King chess piece.

Eric and I used to go to the arcade all the time in downtown Ann Arbor together. If not that, we were playing Gamecube or online games together. All the Kings were night owls and we had the most fun at night. I had the tattoo done on my left side so it would be close to my heart. I'm hoping by the long block of text you can figure out the meaning behind everything within my tattoo.

tl;dr: Nerdesque tattoo in honor of my friend, Eric.