True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can be overly nice, and sometimes end up getting taken advantage of.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am just about ready for some maniac world leader to pull the pin and get this whole end of the world thing under way :p ... and like the T-Shirt says... The hardest part about the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse will be hiding my excitement :D
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess that my productivity on Friday goes to zero. Bring on the weekend.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    True Confession: I'm afraid no one will ever want to date me again.

i feel this
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I wear running shorts as underwear. The silk linings are just so soft and comfortable
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I confess that I procrastinate waaaay too much. I am sitting here reading these messages when I should be working.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    I confess that I am generally curmudgeonly, 6'3", used to do rugby and judo ( still eat like I do rugby and judo, hence my MFP membership), have a face that tells no lies and doesn't hide disdain.......I don't suffer fools gladly.... Basically a bear with a sore head
    ........But........I confess........ I have discovered I love flower arranging

That's awesome
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I am generally curmudgeonly, 6'3", used to do rugby and judo ( still eat like I do rugby and judo, hence my MFP membership), have a face that tells no lies and doesn't hide disdain.......I don't suffer fools gladly.... Basically a bear with a sore head

That's awesome

Ta! I love it, but how the hell did it happen????
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Aww that's sweet ...lol..don't hurt me for saying that :D
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I confess I wish I could get drunk as hell and make the heartache go away but I have to paint on a smile instead
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    I confess I wish I could get drunk as hell and make the heartache go away but I have to paint on a smile instead

Visit the haiku thread and transfer that heartache to haiku

I'll check it out
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

I'll check it out

Just wrote one for you

Omg! That's good. Made me cry
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

I'll check it out

Just wrote one for you

Omg! That's good. Made me cry

Sigh. I need to try a funny one. Maybe about farts. I'll work on it ;)

Yours are awesome! Mine suck lol