5'10" ladies what's your goal?

Options

Replies

• ilikecrisps87
    Options
    Same here, 5"9 & aiming for 165, don't want to look weird & stick like..
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10. While reading this post, I realized I haven't seen my "frame" in a long time LOL. I started at 244 I'm down to 169. I think my goal is 155. But we'll see when I get there. I want to be fit but more important for me is healthy. I'll be 48 in August and my goal is to be in the best shape of my life by 50 and stay that way. I don't want to be old and fat. We're all so different but I'd love to wear size 12 bottoms and large shirts (I am blessed up top).

Thoughts of great success to you all. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10.5" and large framed - I am shooting for 190. I've been as low as 217 and felt and looked great but I know I can go smaller... so when I get below 200 I will re-evaluate depending on how I look, feel, and how my body reacts to trying to go lower.
  • pamital
    pamital Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5" so nearly there!
    My goal is 158. I've been this weight before and it was ideal for me. I actually got lower than this - around 150 - and I looked a bit scrawny but it may have been the way I had lost the weight (through a very local diet and stress!).
    I'm gonna see how I sit with 158 and take it from there.
    As said before, everyone is different. Different frames.
  • bioteacher01
    Options
    I am 5'11" with a goal of 180-190.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, I'm aiming for 172 to be comfortable. But My lowest would be 160.
  • aabusal1
    aabusal1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! Im pretty much at the same point as you are right now! I was thinking the same thing you were when people were saying they were 5'10'' and wanting to be 130 lbs :/ I'm trying to be realistic and also going for around 160-170. Good luck and maybe we could keep each other motivated! No one I know has ever been the same height and weigh as I was... so cool :)
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and my ultimate goal will be 150 but once i get below 170 i will be ecstatic!
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    You don't want to go lower then 12 stone. I'm 5ft11 and I'm nearly 13 and I'm quite happy with that. Check your ideal weight for your height and that should be fine. Mine is 12 and a half stone but I don't want to get any slimmer then I am now. I'd look ill.
    [/quote
    I have seen STONE mentioned before, but i have NO idea what that means, can someone please help me out???? Thanks!!]
  • kiwikara
    kiwikara Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5'10" with a small frame! I'm aiming for 135lbs but I think I'll be happy at 140lbs too! I am currenty 145 so not too far to go!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" (would LOVE to be 5'10"), and my goal is 160. I have a large frame. I suppose I could go lower, but that would take a lot more work to maintain. I want to enjoy my weight and what it takes to stay there.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have a larger build and my doctor told me that I should be aiming for the 180 area, so that's the goal I've set for myself :)
  • GLLove
    GLLove Posts: 77
    Options
    1st goal is 180 and going from there. Where ever my body settles.
  • slb106
    slb106 Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm 5'11'' with an athletic build. My goal is 170. I've been less than that before, but I start to look too skinny and it is very difficult to maintain.
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, but mine is 135.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have posted on here before, earlier in my weightloss journey. I'm 5'10" with a large build and have always had a goal of 180. After shedding almost 100 pounds, I am nearly to that goal (1.8 pounds to go) and I think I guessed right. I am fit and healthy and, although I do still have a little cushion on my hips and thighs, I think I look good and I certainly feel great. Because I didn't ease into maintenance sooner, however, I'll probably lose a few more pounds and that's ok, as long as it isn't more than a few. Some people's bodies look good really thin, but I like where I am now (although I will continue to work on toning up and staying active).
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I'm currently 195. I'm thinking 175 is good for me. I have a larger frame you could say.
  • maddielu
    maddielu Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and aiming for 160-170. I have a medium to large frame but i've got a bit to go before I get to that weight so it all depends on how I feel when I get there!
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11.5" and I am aiming for 150 (really I am aiming for 149.8... just to say I was in the 140s...)

QUESTION: How do I know if my frame is large or medium? Don't think I am small by the sounds of the other posts... how do I know?
  • erkascsak
    erkascsak Posts: 1
    Options
    My first goal is to reach 175lbs. Then I will see how I feel and go from there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!