Single Man Thread (Post up if you are one!)

Options

Replies

• elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    ^that makes a grand total of...FOUR! or is it 5... oh man, us lucky girls, haha.
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Do I count as single? I've been seperaed for 6 months and divorce trial is in a little more than 2 months. I'm definitely not attached to my cheating soon to be ex-wife.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Its all right girls......Im in the thread! come get this awesomely tanned man!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Do I count as single? I've been seperaed for 6 months and divorce trial is in a little more than 2 months. I'm definitely not attached to my cheating soon to be ex-wife.

You and I are on equal footing brother. You of all people, with the things you've gone through with her...deserve one of the wonderful, beautiful, dedicated and special women that are on this forum.

Glad you found the thread =D.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

You call that tan? *files nails* Puh-leeeeeeze!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    hmmm.. lets see now.. single guys.. single girls.. I'd say we should have a party!!! :drinker: [<<<<Water]
  • nicolerah
    Options

hahahahah.. I love it!!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

OMG that's freaking HILARIOUS lol.
  • JenInAustin
    JenInAustin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hummm....me thinks we've got a gaggle of male MFP playa's.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Hummm....me thinks we've got a gaggle of male MFP playa's.

Aww!

That wasn't the point of this at all...lol!!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I am posting here just so I can see all the eye candy and follow this thread ;-)

ditto
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Another single man joining in.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I am posting here just so I can see all the eye candy and follow this thread ;-)

Well, apparently there's only 3 of us for the most part lol.

Hopefully some of the other guys on this board chime in for you all...that's why I made the thread =D.

Yeah, bc three is good for me. Idk what the other girls are gonna do :-x
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Honestly though...'hi, how are you'...sometimes a 'wow...' might escape...depending on the girl or situation.

Impressing someone in one minute or less always seemed desperate lol. Unless there's a VERY good opportunity to get in there and make her smile...you're going to look like a tool.

True. As a woman, I have always found a wink to be effective, but only if done in a somewhat innocent "I think you're cute, and I know you think I'm cute" sort of way. Not a Joey Tribbiani/Rico Suave kind of way.

The other day, there were some firefighters collecting donations at an intersection, and when I gave one of them some money, he winked at me, and I actually started blushing.

oooh man i love a little innocent wink :wink: makes me get butterflies like a giddy little girl

sorry, i know im not a single man, but i just had to chime in

Maybe this is where I'm going wrong I can't do the wink thing without feeling like a idiot / sleeze

nik
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    2v2cbo0.jpg

Ladies....
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    now I know why there are so many of us single gals around....apparently there is a shortage of single men:laugh:
  • nicolerah
    Options
    hmmm.. lets see now.. single guys.. single girls.. I'd say we should have a party!!! :drinker: [<<<<Water]

hmm.. I guess no one liked my suggestion!! Oh well.. more :drinker: for me! :tongue:
  • hill2302
    Options
    Honestly though...'hi, how are you'...sometimes a 'wow...' might escape...depending on the girl or situation.

Impressing someone in one minute or less always seemed desperate lol. Unless there's a VERY good opportunity to get in there and make her smile...you're going to look like a tool.

True. As a woman, I have always found a wink to be effective, but only if done in a somewhat innocent "I think you're cute, and I know you think I'm cute" sort of way. Not a Joey Tribbiani/Rico Suave kind of way.

The other day, there were some firefighters collecting donations at an intersection, and when I gave one of them some money, he winked at me, and I actually started blushing.

oooh man i love a little innocent wink :wink: makes me get butterflies like a giddy little girl

sorry, i know im not a single man, but i just had to chime in

Maybe this is where I'm going wrong I can't do the wink thing without feeling like a idiot / sleeze

nik

It's got to be so subtle that she isn't even quite sure you did it. But then again, what do I know. I've been in a relationship for the past 17 years. :wink:
  • hill2302
    Options

hmm.. I guess no one liked my suggestion!! Oh well.. more :drinker: for me! :tongue:

I'm all for parties!! :drinker: <<<<<< MIO Sweet Tea!!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    .................Just pokin' my head in to sneak a peek.

Looking good, gentlemen!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: