Single Man Thread (Post up if you are one!)

Options

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Do I count as single? I've been seperaed for 6 months and divorce trial is in a little more than 2 months. I'm definitely not attached to my cheating soon to be ex-wife.
    I'm sorry for what you are going through. I am separated also. It's difficult when a marriage ends, especially when there are kids involved.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    .................Just pokin' my head in to sneak a peek.

Looking good, gentlemen!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Hey Stormie! Glad you stopped in! How about this for a safe, productive way to spend some time lol??

=D
    Do I count as single? I've been seperaed for 6 months and divorce trial is in a little more than 2 months. I'm definitely not attached to my cheating soon to be ex-wife.
    I'm sorry for what you are going through. I am separated also. It's difficult when a marriage ends, especially when there are kids involved.

It is...as a matter of fact I'd trade any amount of personal pain in the world to keep them from feeling one more ounce of what they go through daily because of it...and I know Hill feels the same about his kids. It's a horrible, horrible thing...but as some people who had my best interest at heart (well most of them!) told me...the only way out is through.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    I think, therefore I am.........single. Actually I am just much more choosy since my divorce. Rather be single and happy than in a relationship that isn't all that.
    amen!!
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    For once the odds are in our favor! I'm being a single man makes me a minority I'm ok with that lol
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    hmmm.. lets see now.. single guys.. single girls.. I'd say we should have a party!!! :drinker: [<<<<Water]

hmm.. I guess no one liked my suggestion!! Oh well.. more :drinker: for me! :tongue:

I'm all for parties!! :drinker: <<<<<< MIO Sweet Tea!!

Great!! Come on people... lets get this started.. I've got tons of water here.. who's getting the music?? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    For once the odds are in our favor! I'm being a single man makes me a minority I'm ok with that lol

Haha...and with such short odds...it means we all get to be eye candy lol.

Win/win again!
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Once you realize that you can't do anything to change they way they act, you can focus on your happiness and the happiness of your children. It took me several months to realize that, but it was like a beam of light shining through after a hurricane came through. Life is good and will go on happily without her.

I like what Cris said and will probably steal it. The only way out is through. Great way to think about it.
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bump :) for the single men!
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Win/win again!
    I feel profoundly uncomfortable with being referred to as eye candy :blushing:

And to get the party started, let get on the dance floor to New Order's Bizzare Love Triangle.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Maybe there's not much posts from men in here because by the title it seems that it is a single men only thread. No women and just Men. It is raining men.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I think, therefore I am.........single. Actually I am just much more choosy since my divorce. Rather be single and happy than in a relationship that isn't all that.
    amen!!

(In my best Elvis impersonation) ThankYou... ThankYaVurryMuch....
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options

Win/win again!
    YEP!!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    This thread seems funny so far. Bump.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    This thread seems funny so far. Bump.

And THAT was the point =D.

No 'playas' allowed lol.
  • nicolerah
    Options
    [/quote]
    I feel profoundly uncomfortable with being referred to as eye candy :blushing:

And to get the party started, let get on the dance floor to New Order's Bizzare Love Triangle.
    [/quote]

Hey Hill ..it looks like you and I gonna roll for a while... cause the rest of these sleepy heads needs some time to put on their dancing shoes and makeup!! :ohwell:

^
    ^
    ^ where are the quotes??? cause it looks like I said all this!
  • mojo75
    Options
    Hmm I can offer a soak in a hot tub and wine if that helps?
  • nicolerah
    Options
    Hmm I can offer a soak in a hot tub and wine if that helps?

is your tub big enough for all of us??
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Sadly enough this guy is single
    <
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Yeah umm.....i am assuming this is for the ladies to look at.....you know to see whose single....But......its a little weird in my opinion :noway:
  • mojo75
    Options
    its the hot tub at the gym lol. we can all go work out together then soak or hit the steamroom! lol