Moms/Support & Motivation/Weight Loss Group

Options
123457»

Replies

• akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great Jennie.

I'm lucky that my husband is doing this with me, so other than some crackers and cereal for the kids, I don't have any foods that are tempting me. I actually had the opposite problem yesterday when I wentto make a rhubarb pie for my older son and I ddidn't have any shortening for the crust. I had to run to the store and get a ready made crust (sacrilege! !) for his pie. (My son, 19, is severely disabled and lives in a group home. I spoil him whenever I can! )
  • BookBanshee12
    BookBanshee12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you all as well!

STEP 1. Answer these questions:

- How many kids do you have? 4 (8,6,5,3)
    - How much weight did you gain and have you lost any of it? I gained 51 lbs, I lost some a while back, but packed it all back on.
    - What is your goal? My goal is to loose 31 lbs, and to continue working out and maintaining an active healthy lifestyle.
    - What is keeping you from attaining that goal? For me it was lack of time, and not taking any time at all for myself. As well as any other excuse I could find. Not anymore though.
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join the group. I have two girls a 20 year old stepdaughter and 4 year old daughter. I gained 37 pounds with my pregnancy and have lost all of the weight. My goal is to be healthier by consistently making better food choices. I get tempted into eating "junk" and eat "junk" because I'm working out 6 days a week so I justify it.
  • akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi Anabug! Come on down to the group Kim linked above! We are moving ourselves there!
  • rlgrubb
    rlgrubb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group! Here are my answers:
    - How many kids do you have? 2, ages 4 and 2
    - How much weight did you gain and have you lost any of it? I was about 160 before getting pregnant the first time and am currently at 192. My first pregnancy was unhealthy, reaching over 200lbs. Second pregnancy was much healthier but I cannot seem to get rid of this weight. I'm also still breastfeeding my youngest so I'm hoping that's why it's not leaving!
    - What is your goal? I would LOVE to be around 140 but I'd honestly settle for 150 or 160.
    - What is keeping you from attaining that goal? Life! I'm at a place where I can get my workouts in. I think my issue is more with food and finding comfort in that "full" feeling.

I would love to add/follow anyone on this journey!

-Rose
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Rose!