Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm a horrible person to date because....

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Im crap at asking questions so i will know nothing about you unless you offer up this info . I cant talk dirty if my life depended on it so flirting is difficult and awkward.
    When flirtation comes from within, and is as natural and meaningful as a heartbeat, the other person will not only hear the words, they will feel them as well.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    -I have high expectations
    -I can be really really selfish and arrogant
    -I'm a loner
    -I like to keep my options open
    -I like to try new things and experiences frequently (settling is not my thing)
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    Im antisocial deep down inside.

Yet your profile pic tee says Free Hugs ;)

That is to help me over come my antisocial disorder.. lol helps people be let intimidated by me. I most folks just read the shirt, every once in a while ill actually get a hug, and it helps start conversations. I have a hard time starting conversations with strangers. I can never go to a bar, and just talk to woman there, I would die... lol
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    1. Because I'm awesome enough to ruin all expectations of future bfs :)
  • Aaisha92
    Aaisha92 Posts: 206 Member
    Ugh can't stand small talk ... no one ever wants to discuss the universe or something :*
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Because you may want a second date and I will have to schedule you in.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'll let my first day back on Tinder answer that one for me! :lol:

As an experiment, I set my age rating from 40 (I'm 42) upto anything and I swipe right on EVERY profile until I run out of likes. 24 hrs later and..........hehe!

wjpt1gronyb6.jpg
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    moya_bleh wrote: »

As an experiment, I set my age rating from 40 (I'm 42) upto anything and I swipe right on EVERY profile until I run out of likes. 24 hrs later and..........hehe!

wjpt1gronyb6.jpg

Why not go a bit younger? I'm 31 and would be perfectly willing to go out with someone who is upwards of 42.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Angela937 wrote: »
    moya_bleh wrote: »

wjpt1gronyb6.jpg

Why not go a bit younger? I'm 31 and would be perfectly willing to go out with someone who is upwards of 42.

The nature of dating sites is everybody wanting somebody at least ten years their junior - must be an ego thing. I think I must be the only person who goes for the 'five years either side of my own' approach. I'll be lucky if I match with anybody below the age of 50! :lol:
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    1. I expect the other person to be really funny and sarcastic, at all times. If we're at a funeral, it's ok for you to twerk on my lap to cheer me up. I don't care what other people think.
    2. I don't care what other people think.
    3. I don't date people with cars. I like to hunt, kayak, and be outside. How can we pull a boat or 4 wheeler with a car. Doesn't work for me.
    4. I'm just a biotch in general.
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    nobody wants to be in a relationship where they are wrong all the time

So true
  • lippygidg
    lippygidg Posts: 68 Member
    My abs look nothing like yours :/
    Chances are those aren't his abs either ;) lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Well, I like to have someone that is totally into me as me. Not for whatever expectations anyone has. Give me that, I give everything back. Sounds simple but it is so hard to find, but harder to maintain.

Has to be very physical, cerebral, spiritual, and emotional.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    I don't have time to emotional baby sit.
    And I hate pretending to be interested in others.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    I only like men, that don't have; a body type preference & don't need personal space.

I don't believe in privacy, between couples. I don't care if you're in the bathroom, while I am using the scale. Just like you shouldn't care, if I have to get an Advil; while you're going #2.

I hate his & her closets, bathrooms, bedrooms and/or side of the bed, etc. I might as well stay; single then; if I'm going to feel as though I am.
  • starlight682
    starlight682 Posts: 35 Member
    I get bored easily in relationships

I talk a lot

I have an unusual interest in weird and unusual facts

some of the reasons why i'm still single probably
  • Zealand4530
    Zealand4530 Posts: 180 Member
    I have a very dry sense of humor
    I have no filter I say stupid things, jokes, comments
    I work a lot
    I don't like trying new things