Replies

• Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    I'd like to join. Is it too late?
  • Natp274
    Natp274 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I only JUST joined today. ADD ME :) if it isn't too late...thanks!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    It's interesting how quickly we forget to do things. I posted on here last night that I was going to do the jumping jacks before bed, and then went to bed without doing them. SO, I got up this morning and did 55 (25 for yesterday and 30 for today), and you know what??? I don't EVER remember jumping jacks being so tiring! Maybe because I was at least 100lbs lighter last time I did them.

Anyway, happy jumping, drinking, and slimming everyone!!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is finding their way to their team captains. I've received alot of friend requests and messages --Thanks everyone for getting me your starting weight!!!! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!! (Well not for me... Miss Stuck at the Computer Working All Night and Managed to Eat FOUR Slices of Pizza over 6 Hours:sick: :grumble: )

I've also sent several friend requests to my peeps. Just and FYI -- If I didn't get a starting weight -- I'm not gonna keep those names on the list past this weigh in. If you see your name and not your weight -- messaged me and I'll stick it on, no problems. If I don't hear from you -- I'll take off your name. But you can come back ANYTIME. I think we pride ourselves on having an open door for this challenge. We love to welcome new member....and Friends!!!

OK -- well -- I need to get to work. My goal is 5.5 hours of paperwork tonight -- and 30 minutes of gettin my sweat on!!!

:flowerforyou: SommerJo
  • gelmong32
    gelmong32 Posts: 17
    Options
    i've signed up and am new to the "challenge" blog thing. So if anyone wants to add me as a friend, please do. I'm ready to do this.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did Shoulders and Arms (P90x) and 55 jumping jacks. Did poorly on my water intake though as I spent the first half of my day getting my IV infusion... that is usually when I get most of my water in. Anyway, today will be a better day. I got up at 5am and did a quick 5km run and tonight I will be doing Core Synergistics.

Make it a great day and GO BLUE!
  • newashley
    newashley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I Want to Join!! I really need the extra support!! Lets Loose the weight!!!
  • LukeBarrs
    LukeBarrs Posts: 30
    Options
    If there's room for posh brit then i'd love to be involved.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    NgaruiPasene and LukeBarrs...always room for more! Send me your July 1 weight, as I'll be your red team captain!

RED TEAM: Don't forget to send me your updated weights TOMORROW...and NO LATER than SATURDAY night so that I can get results posted for Sunday!!!
  • acmgooch
    acmgooch Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm game. Do you still have room?
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Monday complete! 116 oz of water and 25 jumping jacks
    Tuesday complete! 98 oz of water and 45 jumping jacks
    Wednesday complete! 104 oz of water and 40 jumping jacks
    Thursday complete! 108 oz of water and 60 jumping jacks
  • jmsto92
    jmsto92 Posts: 1
    Options
    count me in! just signed up like 5 mins ago....hopefully i'm not too late! :)
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Send me your July 1 weight.

Were we supposed to send July 1 weights, even if we signed up late? I sent you the current weight as of the day I signed up...does it really matter?
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Monday complete! 116 oz of water and 25 jumping jacks
    Tuesday complete! 98 oz of water and 45 jumping jacks
    Wednesday complete! 104 oz of water and 40 jumping jacks
    Thursday complete! 108 oz of water and 60 jumping jacks

KAREN YOU GIRL ARE AWWWWWWW SOME!!!!!! Great work way to put in the effort you should deffinatly see a loss this week!!
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    what ever your weight you send it will be used as your starting weight.
  • lewisduckie02
    lewisduckie02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my weight loss journey and would really need this challange. can I join? thank you
  • toyachanty
    toyachanty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.. Trying to lose 40 lbs by end of August.
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    I hope everyone is finding their way to their team captains. I've received alot of friend requests and messages --Thanks everyone for getting me your starting weight!!!! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!! (Well not for me... Miss Stuck at the Computer Working All Night and Managed to Eat FOUR Slices of Pizza over 6 Hours:sick: :grumble: )

I've also sent several friend requests to my peeps. Just and FYI -- If I didn't get a starting weight -- I'm not gonna keep those names on the list past this weigh in. If you see your name and not your weight -- messaged me and I'll stick it on, no problems. If I don't hear from you -- I'll take off your name. But you can come back ANYTIME. I think we pride ourselves on having an open door for this challenge. We love to welcome new member....and Friends!!!

OK -- well -- I need to get to work. My goal is 5.5 hours of paperwork tonight -- and 30 minutes of gettin my sweat on!!!

:flowerforyou: SommerJo

Well said Sommer
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    if you want in on this challange and you have not done so please look thru the thread and friend your team captian your starting weight
  • HLenoreM
    HLenoreM Posts: 12
    Options
    Just joined officially yesterday, but I'm determined to lose this weight and get healthy! Thank you all for being such great motivators!! I even found myself doing extra jumping jacks yesterday so I'm caught up with you all.. :-D

July - 10 lb Challenge Results:
    07/01/11: 213.2 lbs
    07/08/11: 210.6 lbs (-2.6)
    07/15/11:
    07/22/11:
    07/29/11:
    08/01/11: