WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2016

Options

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    drkatiebug- Thanks! I attribute it to heavy lifting and the Kettlebell!

<3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Mary You look fabulous and fit! How inspirational. Happy Anniversary!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,669 Member
    Options
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,082 Member
    Options
    Mary Happy Anniversary!. You look great in your outfit!
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Mary, you look fabulous!

Lenora, Effiant is nothing like Coumadin/Warfarin. I don't really know how it does work but it[s job I believe is to help the stent from clogging up. There are no dietary restrictions.

Off to the mall to walk 'with Charlie'. I say that because we are both there walking but not together. I have tried that before and won't do it again.

Joyce, indiana
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Mary - May I echo the others. Sensational! And you really earned every bit of those honed muscles! <3<3<3

My tuna dish was beyond orgasmic. I felt like Meg Ryan. :D
    DH produced a bottle of white Rioja, so all is good in my world. Well within calories for today.

My two best yoga friends and I are going out together next Thursday to our local gastro pub. I have booked my favourite round table in the window. :)B) One of the women is the one who walked 500 miles to Santiago de Compostela this year. She is coeliac. I just love my women friends. One of the great joys of my life. Tuesday I'm off to London to see my cancer friend. <3

Monday is a Bank Holiday here. Hate bank holidays. I just hide. :grumble:

Love Heather UK

What happens on Bank Holidays?
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversay Mary! You look beautiful and I must say sexy!

Today is our 47th anniversary! I am going to try to cook lobster tails and a beef loin in the pressure cooker that was pre-marinated.

Tomorrow is my grand daughter's 5th birthday!

Carol
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    Happy Anniversay Mary! You look beautiful and I must say sexy!

Today is our 47th anniversary! I am going to try to cook lobster tails and a beef loin in the pressure cooker that was pre-marinated.

Tomorrow is my grand daughter's 5th birthday!

Carol

Happy anniversary!!! I'm coming to your house, what time is dinner? Gayle Minneapolis
  • pipcd34
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Fannncy- hubba hubba'
  • pipcd34
    edited August 2016
    Options
    fanncy- hubba hubba!

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,325 Member
    Options
    Karen - They are just public holidays, normally on a Monday. I hate crowds and traffic so I don't go anywhere. Some years we have had guests, which I love, but not this year. DH seems reluctant to ring his sister since the family traumas. :'(

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Well we did our walk. I took one of my frozen water bottles, put some hot water in it to start it melting and then Charlie parked in a hot space. Of course every spot is hot Put my Pandora on 60s music so it was like Charlie was singing in my ear, Nitro in my pocket and we were set. At the start Charlie was going pretty slow and I was ahead of him. It wasn't long before I was crawling! My hips :'( so after 2 laps I sat down next to a lady with a walker. She had had a knee replacement. So it ended up Charlie walked 5 laps which is good for him and I did 3 and I sat down twice during that time. I am going to have to find out if there is a natural supplement that doesn't bother the stomach. Long ago when we were walking regularly I would look at myself with disgust as I walked up to a closed up store and I could see myself in their door. Then I lost weight and very proudly would walk up to the window. Now I am back to disgust. But I went and walked.

Joyce, Indiana
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    aw darn.... the computer guy is still downloading Windows 8.1 so maybe this weekend we get the computer back.. :-( Paying 100. and something for them to download all our stuff onto the computer, which is convenient. Husband was joking that we should have told him to download Vista back on it... lol He would have freaked out at that request!
    This morning I amazed my "Deep Water Aerobics class" instructor, by floating in the deep end... The other ladies taking the class were like, "Are you standing?" I reply, "Nope, just floating". They all were saying, "Aw you are such a show off." I then did a back flip, because they feel so great for my back, but I kind of look like I am flailing around in distress.... :-) It was a great class, and I worked really hard at it!
    Husband is disappointed that they changed the workout equipment in the weight room. He stated that its not as good, and more iffy on the amount of weight you are lifting. He confessed that he isn't keen in renewing the "family membership". Oh boo... I might just be me going to swimming class, but unless I go every blooming day, it might not be worth it. Grr...

Take care all of you!
    Becca
    Oregon
  • KetoneKaren
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Heather Sorry about the family stuff, it's difficult. Thanks for the explanation about public holiday.

Carol and Mary Happy anniversary!

Joyce I wonder if your doctor would approve a topical NSAID like Voltaren gel.
    kf7fywkqlfme.jpg

xoxo

Karen in VIrginia
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Mary wow, what a hottie, only in my dreams lol

Happy Anniversary,
    Janetr OKC
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Mary What do you think about Cathe Friedrich? I hadn't even heard of her until today.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Carol/Peach Thanks! Happy Anniversary! Your dinner sounds delicious!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • CSSJ09
    CSSJ09 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    This was my wedding outfit from 6 years ago, except I had to get a smaller size skirt!

gv2n6vzo1t9u.jpeg

<3

Mary from Minnesota
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    This was my wedding outfit from 6 years ago, except I had to get a smaller size skirt!

gv2n6vzo1t9u.jpeg

<3

Mary from Minnesota

WOW. you look terrific. And happy anniversary.
    CJ
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,782 Member
    Options
    Evening Ladies~
    long day at work today I have been working in the office and we are going paperless and scanning in patients charts into computer OY..
    Mary went home early so I was the scanning queen...
    Tom doesn't want to go to the Amusement park tomorrow so It will be me, my daughter and my grandaughter.. which will be fun... will try and post pictures