40 lbs in 4 months!

Options

Replies

• DiKoehler
    DiKoehler Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Don't have 40 but need to have some motivation. Restarted about 6 weeks ago but just found I am very hormone deficient last Friday started on all kinds of meds including D3 and Thyroid. I am doing careful tracking and 25 min aerobics daily to start off. I lost down to GW over 2 years ago and let myself get sloppy with bad habits so am back on track.

Starting weight 176.5
    Current weight 173
    Goal weight 150.0
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    In between March-beginning of June, I lost 40 lb. Then I slacked off from the calorie counting, fortunately, I didn't gain any weight! So I am ready to lose 40 more!!!

8/24: SW 229
    GW for challenge: 189
    UGW: 170
  • rhondariley1
    rhondariley1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • Magic18
    Magic18 Posts: 71 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Starting weight 180

Week 1 (really 5 days, switched from Monday to Friday)

179: -1lb
    -1/2 inch around neck, -1 1/2 inch around waist, - 0 inch around hips (not sure what went wrong with hips, could be different spot, found one spot to make sure it's same each week)
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a challenge that was kicking off, so this is perfect! Looks like a lot of us have some similar stats and goals, so I'm really looking forward to making some friends and losing some weight!

SW: 181
    CW: 181
    GW: 140
    UGW: 125
  • rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    im in
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Ive been looking for something to keep me motivated :)

SW: 161lbs
    CW: 161lbs
    GW: 125lbs
  • kristinaserrano23
    kristinaserrano23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Disney Bound here too! December 3rd!
    SW 4/1/16 236
    CW 189
    GW 130
    I have recently hit a very slow phase....need support and help. I am motivated, exercising, tracking calories, but body is adjusting to weight loss. I keep the vision of being able to fit into cute Disney outfits as a reward! Let's go! All support appreciated.
  • katmck8
    katmck8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?!

I am heading to Mexico in November and my goal is to lose 30 by then, with 40 total by end of year :)
    SW/CW: 178
    GW: 138

Let's do this!!!
  • Tkpenn
    Tkpenn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! (Headed on a Disney Cruise!)
    SW: 194
    CW: 192
    GW: 152
  • xingxing91_
    xingxing91_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :3
    SW: 175 lbs
    CW: 159 lbs
    GW: 110 lbs
  • jlplank
    jlplank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this! I have so much trouble with sticktoitiveness. Because of health, I have difficulty exercising, besides slow and careful. Steroids and others do blow me up. I call that my grazing times. Graze all day long! Lets do this!

08/26/16
    SW 224
    CW 224
    GW40# 184
    TGW 130
  • libbywinkler
    libbywinkler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    this sounds like just the motivation that I need!

SW 267 (May 2016)
    CW 235
    GW 195
  • ebart828
    ebart828 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in, this is the challenge I need to motivate myself!
    SW:267
    CW:267
    GW:227
    UGW: 155
  • Magic18
    Magic18 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I already did my first week but I suppose if it's 4 months and you want it for the end of the year we really should start first Monday in September?

OP can you please clarify this for us as several have already entered our week one while others are still joining? Additionally once we start how would you like us to do this simply entering numbers and put any conversation at the end of your post so you make one post a week to keep it neat or multiple posts? We will need some guidelines I think as great as this challenge is since there are so many people interested in joining.
  • Ace_o
    Ace_o Posts: 20 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I got fat my first year of college, def want to he back down by the end of my second year. Haha

Current stats
    Sw: 202 (June 2016)
    Cw: 200.8
    Gw (for the challenge): 160
    Ugw: 140
  • danelle27
    danelle27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1st weigh in
    Start weight: 175 lbs
    Current weight: 173 lbs
    Goal weight: 145 lbs

We can do it!!!!
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Magic18 wrote: »
    I already did my first week but I suppose if it's 4 months and you want it for the end of the year we really should start first Monday in September?

OP can you please clarify this for us as several have already entered our week one while others are still joining? Additionally once we start how would you like us to do this simply entering numbers and put any conversation at the end of your post so you make one post a week to keep it neat or multiple posts? We will need some guidelines I think as great as this challenge is since there are so many people interested in joining.

Spreadsheets can be added to the thread, we can put everyones name on it and they can add their weight to it each week.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheets can be added to the thread, we can put everyones name on it and they can add their weight to it each week.

We can also have everyone give suggestions for weekly challenge ideas (ie water intake, exercise goals, etc) and rotate through them to give weekly things to focus on.