Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    abdominal v...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »
    From what dude to another, I really hope you get your mental stuff worked out.

There are a lot of people who would pay good money to be in the sub 10% BF range as you look to be. In the most manly way possible, you look great and I wish you could see that as well.

but would they take the feeling absolute chit along with it? thanks for the support and I appreciate it coming from another lifter. I feel I look fat and that's pretty disturbing considering I weigh only 147 pounds yet I have this bit of skin/fat on the bottom of my abs n102f4tlcmv9.jpg

Everything single person in the world has wrinkled up skin when they bend forward like that...

it makes me feel sick when I do it\ and it sticks out of my shirt

<<Hugs>> You look fine!

no matter what anyone says I wont believe them :(

And this is why everyone is banging on about your therapy...
  • callumwalker1995
    callumwalker1995 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    abdominal v...

is that 17qo4v7tb7lf.jpg
    is this what you mean?
  • Hornsby
    edited August 2016
    Options
    How can you possible think there is fat there? The mind is crazy. (not yours inparticular)

You realize those are your side obliques protruding right there?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • callumwalker1995
    Options
    <3brpp6jwfizg0.jpeg
    uh3tvc627ili.jpeg

yeah but they don't have this sticking out917li9epyg4g.jpg
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    <3brpp6jwfizg0.jpeg
    uh3tvc627ili.jpeg

yeah but they don't have this sticking out917li9epyg4g.jpg

Spoiler alert: there's nothing sticking out....
  • Hornsby
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yea, they probably do...

Did you lose a lot of weight? Do you have loose skin? I have that issue.
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I eat 3800 and burn 3000 in one day surely that puts me at a 800 surplus which means I should gain about 1.5lb a week?

• Hornsby
    Options
    cgvet37 wrote: »
    I eat 3800 and burn 3000 in one day surely that puts me at a 800 surplus which means I should gain about 1.5lb a week?

That is not a surplus.

How do you figure?
  • callumwalker1995
    Options
    Yea, they probably do...

nope in fact quite the opposite, I've always been really skinny so dirty bulked and got a bit fat but nothing extreme
  • callumwalker1995
    Options

That is not a surplus.

how is it not?

• cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

That is not a surplus.

How do you figure?

Brain fart.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

That is not a surplus.

How do you figure?

Brain fart.

That is one caloric fart!!! LOL
  • Hornsby
    Options

That is not a surplus.

How do you figure?

Brain fart.

That is one caloric fart!!! LOL

Take that to the "colon" ie Cologne thread...lol
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Yea, they probably do...

nope in fact quite the opposite, I've always been really skinny so dirty bulked and got a bit fat but nothing extreme

It's honestly all in your head. There isn't much we can do to help you other than tell you that you look fine/awesome/lean. All that good stuff. You do realize that even ab muscles stick out so once you are lean and losing fat around them they aren't going to be flat? If you want a "flat" stomach, you need to add fat there really.
  • callumwalker1995
    Options
    Yea, they probably do...

It's honestly all in your head. There isn't much we can do to help you other than tell you that you look fine/awesome/lean. All that good stuff. You do realize that even ab muscles stick out so once you are lean and losing fat around them they aren't going to be flat? If you want a "flat" stomach, you need to add fat there really.

I need to add fat to make me look better? :S
  • callumwalker1995
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Since you've already said you're not going to believe anything anybody says, why even bother posting anymore? You need to get your mental issues sorted out, nothing else is going to do any good. Yes, you're working out too much. FAR too much. Yes, you're obsessive about it and need help for it. No, you're not fat. No, your stomach doesn't stick out. No, most people don't work out that much and don't feel "guilty" about only lifting 3 or 4 days a week, an hour or so per session (which is plenty enough to build a great physique). No, there's absolutely no need to spend 2.5 hours 6 times per week in the gym. None.

In addition to your OCD, it looks like you've got a pretty strong bit of body dysmorphia going on. And until you get those fixed, you'll never be satisfied with your physique or your workouts or your bodyfat or your diet or your training routine.

This is not being "mean" or hateful or anything else. It's honest talk and it's things you need to hear and realize.

my sister says I have body dysmorphia but she works out the same length of time as me yet doesn't feel like this??
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Yea, they probably do...

I need to add fat to make me look better? :S

How on earth have you got that from what was written?! :huh: