July 10 lb challange who whats in?

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,024 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm reporting a 3lb GAIN from water weight. I know I lost though, because two mornings ago after consuming water, coffee, and breakfast my weight was up only 1 pound from my starting weight. I'm doing everything I know today to get rid of it.

JULY 10 LB CHALLENGE
    July 1~ Start weight ~215
    July 8~ 218
  • HLenoreM
    HLenoreM Posts: 12
    Options
    Ugh. I'm reporting a 3lb GAIN from water weight. I know I lost though, because two mornings ago after consuming water, coffee, and breakfast my weight was up only 1 pound from my starting weight. I'm doing everything I know today to get rid of it.

JULY 10 LB CHALLENGE
    July 8~ 218

Don't Give Up!!! I shot up suddenly too, and I'm working that off. BUT, during my workouts, I can feel how much stronger I am than when I first started. So I know it will come off fast! Just this past week I lost 2.6 lbs which is A LOT in a week for me.
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Monday complete! 116 oz of water and 25 jumping jacks
    Tuesday complete! 98 oz of water and 45 jumping jacks
    Wednesday complete! 104 oz of water and 40 jumping jacks
    Thursday complete! 108 oz of water and 60 jumping jacks

Great job!! keep it up!
  • MichelleMaas
    Options
    I want in too please!!:flowerforyou:
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    After a 22 pound total weight loss, FATTY is all gone, and now CHUBBY is next on my list to kick off the island!! :) I couldn't thank DHIGGINS enough for starting this challenge and making this possible! Kudos to the big man on campus! If it wasnt for the support and encouragement that this "new family" has given me this past 3 months, I would have never gotten where I am. I look forward to the next 20 pounds going away soon :) Thanks everyone!
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would really like in on this. It will give me a goal to push myself towards.
  • MomDuff
    MomDuff Posts: 6
    Options
    Sure!
  • Shawneea
    Shawneea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join, count me in. I am really needing some motivation this month.
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    sounds good to me :smile:
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    After a 22 pound total weight loss, FATTY is all gone, and now CHUBBY is next on my list to kick off the island!! :) I couldn't thank DHIGGINS enough for starting this challenge and making this possible! Kudos to the big man on campus! If it wasnt for the support and encouragement that this "new family" has given me this past 3 months, I would have never gotten where I am. I look forward to the next 20 pounds going away soon :) Thanks everyone!

Tiffy we are oh so proud of you you are amaizing and you have done and outstanding Job. you grabbed this bull by the horns and went to town. i can't stress enough how proud i am of you. than kyou for the Kudos im always glad to help where I can.

let's have some new pics to see of the new you.
  • ste73
    ste73 Posts: 90
    Options
    im in ive lost 5lb already this month so may as well push for 5lb more
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,024 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the POTB HLenoreM! Give up is not in my vocabulary. I just keep pluggin' along. :bigsmile:

JULY 10 LB CHALLENGE ~ PURPLE TEAM

July 8~ 218

1st challenge- Drink at least 64oz water daily

7/1- 64
    7/2- 72
    7/3- 64
    7/4- 64
    7/5- 88
    7/6- 80
    7/7- 88
    7/8-

2nd challenge- 25 jumping jacks daily, add 5 each day

7/3- 25
    7/4- 30
    7/5- 35
    7/6- 40
    7/7- 45
    7/8-
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Monday complete! 116 oz of water and 25 jumping jacks
    Tuesday complete! 98 oz of water and 45 jumping jacks
    Wednesday complete! 104 oz of water and 40 jumping jacks
    Thursday complete! 108 oz of water and 60 jumping jacks
    Friday complete! 108 oz of water and 80 jumping jacks
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options

Tiffy we are oh so proud of you you are amaizing and you have done and outstanding Job. you grabbed this bull by the horns and went to town. i can't stress enough how proud i am of you. than kyou for the Kudos im always glad to help where I can.

let's have some new pics to see of the new you.

Actually the picture that I have on here now is when I was at my goal weight. it is motivational for me to see that and it helps me keep going toward my goal. I will post a picture of me before and after shortly... Give me a couple days though cause we have a busy weekend :) LOVE THOSE WEEKENDS! BUSY BUSY.
  • dovenotes
    dovenotes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd like in too please!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am doin the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, so up until now, I didn't even worry about makin sure I got my jumping jacks in... I knew I did, as I counted them all one day. Now however, I am gonna have to start doing some extra! :) Water is kinda hard for me tho... plannin to do better today. Just bought a water bottle so we will see...
  • Brykajor
    Brykajor Posts: 3
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? I just joined today.
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    @ DHIGGINS- Are we supposed to weigh in with you today?
  • EggsAnd
    EggsAnd Posts: 4
    Options
    I know July already started.. but if you do a challenge in August, I'd love to join!! I could use the motivation :]
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I know July already started.. but if you do a challenge in August, I'd love to join!! I could use the motivation :]

Never to late to join! I joined in the middle of the month back in May! Just go back through the posts and see who your captain is to get them your starting weight! :happy: