Feeling unattractive?

Options

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Was this the same husband that was asexual?

Yes. We're still together because I love him. We have a family together too. Still, my confidence is shot!
    I assume the asexual was a latent discovery since y'all have kids? Id say get out and find someone who WANTS to be with you.

To the op I rarely feel "ugly" I'm okay and in better shape mentally and physically than most guys my age. I'm often told I don't look my age, but in the end I couldn't care less of others opinions of me unless it is someone near and dear to me than I might care...for a few minutes. I'm VERY comfortable in my skin and you should be too.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel unattractive no matter how hard you try

Nope. I love to check myself out in the mirror as often as possible
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yes, my husband only revealed his asexuality after I asked him if we could work on our intimacy now that our youngest child was a bit older and out of our bed. Previously I'd assumed lack of intimacy was due to stress and me being pregnant or breastfeeding x 3 children. He says he loves me he's just not attracted to me and has no desire for me. Sad because I have a very high drive and he knew that from the beginning. So I feel deeply unattractive and unsexy after years of rejection.
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    All the time.....hence why I'm getting divorced....I guess I wasn't good enough.
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    He said he's not attracted to me, never has been. Confidence at an all time low. Anyway, sorry for getting personal, the thread just hit a nerve!

If that's the case, maybe it's time to call it quits. You deserve to be loved and wanted. Everyone does!
    Don't let this bring you down
  • lenalovestofish
    lenalovestofish Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    all the time so I am like whats the point lol so i eat more jack in the box hehe

thank you for the giggle :)
  • lenalovestofish
    Options
    All the time.....hence why I'm getting divorced....I guess I wasn't good enough.

I feel that way a lot. Good luck to you. Sometimes divorce is a blessing
  • lenalovestofish
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Yup.
    vq9j47s8al9b.jpg

this is so me lol
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Rejected by my husband most days...yep I feel unattractive right now.

Isn't that the truth?

Or at least until he needs to bust a nut..
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yeah sometimes I have one of those days when nothing looks good and I need more sleep or whatever. In general I feel good about myself... then I see tagged photos. Lol ick
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    evilokc wrote: »
    I hated myself until i was an adult. Now that im in my 30s i *kitten* love me. You couldnt pay me to be anyone else .It helps that i think im good looking. Im deffinatly not every womans cup of tea but im aging better than 90% of people my age. So now its MY TIME to love me and love being me. Dont waste your time feeling bad. Yes there is ALWAYS someone better looking but so what? For every person you see who is so good looking they make you feel bad about yourself there are 5 that look at you and it makes them feel bad. You dont have to be a perfect 10 to be sexy.

My mom always told me that her 30's were the best. She said you develop a idgaf attitude and finally feel comfortable in your own skin. I never really thought she made any sense until I hit 30. I finally feel pretty much what she described and it's great. :)

This. I couldn't agree more!!

Oh for sure I agree; I give far fewer effs now than I used to!! My mom always said 30's are the best as well

• laceface1983
    laceface1983 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm also in my 30's and less insecure now than I used to be...but I still have my days where I'm not feelin myself so to speak lol.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Because I was raised with the world's most loving, encouraging and supportive father - no. But I am sorry that things are tough for you right now.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I wanna hear the man's story there's gotta be more to it than just this

Chicks hate me whether I am skinny or fat.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

Maybe they're intimidate by your little gun.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

Maybe they're intimidate by your little gun.

I does pack one hell of a wallop.