married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• mayra_c06
    mayra_c06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been with my s/o 4 years in November. Basically married. Hello to all.
  • lindsaydaughtry1
    lindsaydaughtry1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Married. One Son. Need friends who want to lose weight.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    We love to travel. I've been all over the world. I've seen a good chunk of the US too, but I've still got a ways to go. T's traveled the world for business, but he hasn't gotten to stop and see as much as he'd like. I'm working on turning him into a tourist :)

Places T and I have been together:
    -Atlanta
    -Madrid
    -New York City
    -Orlando
    -Fiji
    -Las Vegas
    -Napa Valley/San Francisco
    -Colombia (Medellin and Cartagena)
    -Turks and Caicos
    -New Orleans
    -Destin
    -Seattle/Chelan
    -Middle-of-nowhere Georgia/middle of nowhere South Carolina

We have a trip to New Zealand coming up at the end of September, and we're doing the Grand Canyon over Thanksgiving. He's trying to swing a work trip to Cancun that I could tag along for. I have a 10 year plan of places we want to go together and how we'll need to budget for them... This is definitely a big part of our life and something our relationship developed around.

Where are you going to in new Zealand? We went before w were married. It's a really amazing place. Our highlight was staying on an ostrich farm that had sheep and elk. The owner gave us a personal tour it was so cool

All over the South Island, plus a day in Auckland before we head home. We're doing the usual tourist stuff - Tranz-Alpine train, glacier tour, Milford Sound, wine country. An ostrich farm sounds like so much fun, and so different!

I just saw this....we did the Trans Alpine it was beautiful and we did the wine area up in Nelson because my husband's cousin happened to be there at the time visiting her in laws. Check out Akaroa which is kind of near Christchurch. We did a cruise around the bay there and we saw penguins and little dolphins. it was gorgeous and a neat little area
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    Married. One Son. Need friends who want to lose weight.

Feel free to add me...married 28 years....2 adult children
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    fitflashy wrote: »
    Hubby looked at my log and realized I added sex to my excersize points. :D I can't be alone in this. Lol!

So how do you figure out calorie burn? Time allotted, strokes, or heart rate? Sorry but someone had to ask
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think you're supposed to wear one of those sexy HRM belts around your torso. Get the sensor wet first...
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    I think you're supposed to wear one of those sexy HRM belts around your torso. Get the sensor wet first...

Hahaha......well at least we still a sense of haha.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    Missing everyone on this thread. Is everyone on vacation?
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Still lurking
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    something annoying about your significant other?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I can't think of anything annoying about my husband. But, just a silly (maybe odd) thing is that whenever he wears this simple long sleeve, soft cotton grey shirt I am so attracted to him. Lol. I don't even realize at first. I just keep looking and hugging and telling him things. Then I realize he is wearing that shirt. I got it for him as a gift. It looks good on him and so huggable. I guess I am easy to please when it comes to my husband. Feel free to share if you have things like that too, if you want. Maybe I am weird.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    Nothing really annoying about him. I don't know if you'd call it a phobia, or just a very high intolerance for boogers (typing the word, seeing it and then saying it in my head even makes me gag), and he's a very frequent nose blower/picker. So, that's annoying, but I've come to realize is common and/or healthy to get it all out (I rarely if ever blow, let alone pick my nose *GAG*). If you're wondering how I get it out, I generally just wipe with tissue if it's running or close my eyes in the shower and fake sneeze it out.

So, other than that, I guess I'm annoyed at his constant love making to my boobs. Boob play does nothing for me, and he's a boob man and wants to just have sex with them -- or so it seems -- with his incessant fondling/licking/staring/etc at them.

Sorry for the TMI for those of you that are conservative-ish.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I have phobia of anything going into my nose. But, that's because of my nerve pain disorder. So, I am also very careful. I also just wipe with a tissue. Or blow my nose right after my shower. And it's all fine.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    Twins!
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    The most annoying thing about my husband......he is still breathing. ...lmao....joking. In reality sometimes he is a little bossy but only when he forgets himself
    One evil stink eye and he remembers his place
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    I think it all depends on what room they're being bossy in... :)
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    True that. ..
    As long as he stays out of my.....
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Nose?

:wink:
  • Guns_N_Buns