40 lbs in 4 months!

Options

Replies

• BushraMM
    BushraMM Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes I really need this pretty bad!! Can I join too?
  • DiKoehler
    DiKoehler Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    alyssarhc wrote: »
    jibeirish wrote: »
    @alyssarhc delighted to see you! We weren't sure if you were coming back, theres 2 pages in the spreadsheet you can use the second one for challenges, I personally think if you set out a new one each week it will keep ppl motivated, im happy to help you out :)

I'm not sure if I figured it out or not. I'm trying.... New to my fitness pal. (=

I tried to add a challenge to the spreadsheet too. Did it work?

If you added doing the squats then yes
  • alyssarhc
    alyssarhc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    DiKoehler wrote: »
    alyssarhc wrote: »
    @alyssarhc delighted to see you! We weren't sure if you were coming back, theres 2 pages in the spreadsheet you can use the second one for challenges, I personally think if you set out a new one each week it will keep ppl motivated, im happy to help you out :)

I'm not sure if I figured it out or not. I'm trying.... New to my fitness pal. (=

I tried to add a challenge to the spreadsheet too. Did it work?

If you added doing the squats then yes

Awesome thanks!
  • alyssarhc
    alyssarhc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    amara07 wrote: »
    Yes I really need this pretty bad!! Can I join too?

Of course you can!
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_4HI7S6H9eLYqIzcC33m-aOkfXfC5UJVevQmM4ohCk/edit#gid=0

everyone that has asked to join the challenge has been added to this spreadsheet above ^^ this where you can enter your weekly weigh in and body measurements if you like, there is also a page for challenges, everyone is welcome to add a challenge. If your having trouble updating the spreadsheet just post in the thread and someone will update it for you, the spreadsheet is open to everyone to edit, you can do this easily from a PC or tablet but if editing from your phone you will need to download an app.
  • hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_4HI7S6H9eLYqIzcC33m-aOkfXfC5UJVevQmM4ohCk/edit#gid=0

everyone that has asked to join the challenge has been added to this spreadsheet above ^^ this where you can enter your weekly weigh in and body measurements if you like, there is also a page for challenges, everyone is welcome to add a challenge. If your having trouble updating the spreadsheet just post in the thread and someone will update it for you, the spreadsheet is open to everyone to edit, you can do this easily from a PC or tablet but if editing from your phone you will need to download an app.

I love it! :smiley:
  • LizEMiles
    LizEMiles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is what am doing to lose weight.

My house is a 15 minute walk to my gym. I walk instead of driving. I go to the gym five days a week for an hour each. Except on strength training days. Which I have twice a week. I do strength training for 40 minutes and then cardio for 30. The other three days are cardio for one hour. Am also trying to get at least 15000 steps in outside of the walk to the gym.
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me to the spreadsheet!
    I go to Zumba 3-4 days a week for an hour, and I weight train 2 days a week. I'm toying with going to 3 days a week, starting next week. I'm excited to be this close to my goal weight. 43lbs is nothing! I can do this!
  • DiKoehler
    DiKoehler Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    too many cheat days this week but I worked out almost every day. My weight is bouncing up and down a lot every day. Meds are not helping with weight loss but feel so much better so am sure things will work out in a couple of weeks. Measurements are actually down a bit even with being puffy today.
  • hippiejacket0810
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I added my weight loss to the spread sheet. Another 2.4 lbs down! Total of 15lbs down since starting myfitnesspal!
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options

8/26: 229
    9/2: 227
    9/10: 222.8
  • ccervantes90
    ccervantes90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sw: 184.5
    Cw: 178.3
    6.2lbs down!!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh-Ins

SW: 253.2
    CW: 240.6
    GW: 200.6

09/01: 240.6
    09/08: 238.4
    09/15:
    09/22:
    09/29:

4 Months (01/01):
  • danelle27
    danelle27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SW: 175 lbs Aug 24
    173 lbs Sept 2
    170 lbs Sept 15
  • hippiejacket0810
    Options
    Ugh I had an off week this week. Way too much going out and stuff. But I only gained 0.2lbs so not so bad. Just wish I would have lost weight. Here's to a new week! I wish you all good luck!
  • ccervantes90
    ccervantes90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bad week, had dental surgery and ate ice cream a hole day
    I am 177,6lbs
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh-Ins

SW: 253.2
    CW: 240.6
    GW: 200.6

09/01: 240.6
    09/08: 238.4
    09/15: 238.4
    09/22:
    09/29:

4 Months (01/01):
  • mommyof4cpa
    mommyof4cpa Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week either...after a 3lb gain the week before.

I had an "AH HA" moment. I have been thinking about doing more smoothies, especially green ones with either spinach or kale, but something about that bright green color made them really unappetizing. Today I made one and used my green Rubbermaid reusable water container and didn't think once about the color of the smoothie. Duh, why didn't I think of that sooner? Yeah, I'm slow like that. :)
  • Divya365
    Divya365 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I started exercising last week to reduce all the baby weight that I gained during my pregnancy. I was going through the forums to keep myself motivated and I came across this challenge. I'm really interested in joining though I know I'm a little late to the party.

SW 142.8
    CW 140.6
    GW 110
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    8/26: 229
    9/2: 227
    9/10: 222.8
    9/16: 220.8