What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Chasing my daughter's indoor cat around the neighbourhood and under a few cars to get it back inside before my daughter comes home from vacation.

Hahahahahaha!!! That's brilliant :D
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Moving houses - except this time it is not a military move - we are all on our own now. The NSV? I actually don't mind packing and humping boxes. I am counting it as circuit training. A year ago I would have been whining and likely refused to do it.

Where are you moving to this time?
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Moving houses - except this time it is not a military move - we are all on our own now. The NSV? I actually don't mind packing and humping boxes. I am counting it as circuit training. A year ago I would have been whining and likely refused to do it.

Where are you moving to this time?

Not far - only six kms down the road actually!! Almost empty nesters - son is in Uni now and daughter goes next year so we have a smaller house!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Terrific kat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!