• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I wanna hear the man's story there's gotta be more to it than just this

Chicks hate me whether I am skinny or fat.

Maybe they're intimidate by your little gun.

I does pack one hell of a wallop.

Perhaps size does, in fact, matter
  • synchkat
    Options
    And don't feel unattractive people. Screw what people think. Just be yourself and be happy
  • NoLongerBig
    NoLongerBig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way, so I didn't something about it. I ate super healthy and started to workout. I'm not saying I'm super hot or anything but I am getting a lot of compliments from friends, family, and especially strangers. You can't give up. It may seem like you're never going to win, but never stop trying.
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yip
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • gunabe1sexymuma
    gunabe1sexymuma Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Never felt attractive I'm one of 6 sisters and I always feel like the ugly duckling
  • synchkat
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    And don't feel unattractive people. Screw what people think. Just be yourself and be happy

Says the attractive person.

Doesn't everyone have days they feel unattractive?
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options

Says the attractive person.

Doesn't everyone have days they feel unattractive?

Yes. I think that's what this thread is about. I was merely saying that for an attractive person to tell someone who is (or is feeling) unattractive, NOT to feel that way and to just be happy, is not really helpful.

Attractive people can find themselves to be unattractive. Happens all the time. And good advice can be disseminated by a wide range of people. I don't have to be a drug addict to say that drugs are bad.
  • Rochellenoone12
    Rochellenoone12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think no matter how much or if anyone says your pretty you always think back when you got called names or the " girl guys didnt fancy,especially if you got slim sisters,my opinion
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    jtegirl wrote: »
    evilokc wrote: »
    I hated myself until i was an adult. Now that im in my 30s i *kitten* love me. You couldnt pay me to be anyone else .It helps that i think im good looking. Im deffinatly not every womans cup of tea but im aging better than 90% of people my age. So now its MY TIME to love me and love being me. Dont waste your time feeling bad. Yes there is ALWAYS someone better looking but so what? For every person you see who is so good looking they make you feel bad about yourself there are 5 that look at you and it makes them feel bad. You dont have to be a perfect 10 to be sexy.

My mom always told me that her 30's were the best. She said you develop a idgaf attitude and finally feel comfortable in your own skin. I never really thought she made any sense until I hit 30. I finally feel pretty much what she described and it's great. :)

Wait till you hit your 40's!

I feel so sad for all of the young girls that just don't see their beauty. Everyone has insecurities and doubts, no matter how attractive they may be. After all, we are our own worst critics. I wish so many people could see themselves through others eyes. I always go out of my way to compliment people, women especially. I wish I had been as confident in my 20's and early 30's as I am now. What changed? Probably that I now know my worth and that is much more than what is on the outside. Beauty comes from within, so just be you. Be a good person, be kind and accept yourself for who you are. Know your worth and don't let anyone make you doubt it.

Yes, this! For me personally, I have never been mentally happier than I have been in my forties! Physically is still a work in progress...but that is for me and no one else. I guess that is what your forties are for. You get to put you first and you don't feel bad for a minute of it. I know who I am and I like it and I don't give a flying fig what a single person thinks about it.

I truly hope all you find your joy and self worth! Because we all deserve to like us!
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in my early 30's and feeling very unattractive at the moment but I hope that will soon change. I'm working on it by losing weight.
  • Carbybarbie
    Carbybarbie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Its human nature to sometimes feel down on yourself. Hormones have a lot to answer for . try to focus on something you like about yourself ,maybe you have lovely nails or nice hair. Its not always about the big picture . wear your favourite colour to boost your mood . x
  • WorkingToBeSkinny
    Options
    Every single day. I have never felt especially attractive and now that I am fat, that feeling has intensified.
  • ItzLahLah2u
    ItzLahLah2u Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Rejected by my husband most days...yep I feel unattractive right now.

Anyone who doesn't add to you is taking away from you. LOVE YOURSELF AND....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    _birdie__ wrote: »
    yep i dont think it will ever change

i'm ok with that though

like ive lived so long irl as an un pretty girl i wouldn't know how to be any other way

whoa. wait. what?

I just saw this. "Un-pretty" ??

....No way, just the opposite; seriously.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm seeing a lot of beautiful women posting on this thread with a skewed sense of self and it's too bad.

Some of you are simply knock-outs that any guy should be honored to know, never mind date.

On the other side of the issue, the guys posting on this thread... well let's just say most of you fell out of the ugly tree and slammed into every single branch on the way down to a hard, hard landing.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm seeing a lot of beautiful women posting on this thread with a skewed sense of self and it's too bad.

Some of you are simply knock-outs that any guy should be honored to know, never mind date.

On the other side of the issue, the guys posting on this thread... well let's just say most of you fell out of the ugly tree and slammed into every single branch on the way down to a hard, hard landing.

It society.. Makes us feel like we need to look a certain way to be pretty or desirable .. It hard to compete with the image they want you to drive to be. I was very over weight as a teen and even now as an adult mainting my weight I still feel like the ugly fat chick.. It's hard to change the way you think.