True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really REALLY want to choke my husband right now for being a twit head, I have a goat at work that we are trying to keep alive and I wish it would just hurry up and die for it's own sake because it is a genetic fail and my boss doesn't want to treat her own animals until it is too late and after they have suffered greatly and needlessly, I am currently too tired, not hungry enough to eat and I just don't give a flip. I confess to wanting to drink the whole half gallon of home made peach wine that is chilled and waiting for me in the fridge. I confess (and apologize) for being a tired, grumpy, emotional unfair wreck tonight and thank ya'll for listening to me gripe :s:(
  • kbsangel1986
    Options
    I confess that I really REALLY want to choke my husband right now for being a twit head, I have a goat at work that we are trying to keep alive and I wish it would just hurry up and die for it's own sake because it is a genetic fail and my boss doesn't want to treat her own animals until it is too late and after they have suffered greatly and needlessly, I am currently too tired, not hungry enough to eat and I just don't give a flip. I confess to wanting to drink the whole half gallon of home made peach wine that is chilled and waiting for me in the fridge. I confess (and apologize) for being a tired, grumpy, emotional unfair wreck tonight and thank ya'll for listening to me gripe :s:(

I am sad for the goat and hope it finds peace soon and you get rest ....and twit husbands well...that tends to happen and hopefully it will pass quickly ;)

I'm sad for it too. I have been the main care taker for it for over 4 months now, and I notify the boss lady as soon as I spot something being off on/in any of the critters at our practice. It started 2 months ago, and she waited until last week to send him to someone for treatment. He had a 15% chance of survival at that time (prior to a blood transfusion). We did another emergency transfusion tonight, but his pcv (white blood cell count) is slightly higher than before, so he has maybe a 20% chance now. Still too weak to stand on his own, so unless I am there to literally get him up and moving, he won't eat or drink and will defecate/urinate on himself. It's really, really sad/depressing, especially after all the time and effort I have put into the stupid thing I will update tomorrow if he makes it through the night
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

I confess it is raining and grey here, and I am going through a rough time, but it made me cry that you called this poor goat a stupid thing while it suffers so. I hope it finds peace. I am too damn sensitive I guess.

I confess that I was equally sad to hear this. My heart goes out to the goat.

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    awww the poor old goat. Hope he's out of his misery soon
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I went people watching in the Quarter this weekend and had way more fun than I expected.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I don't want to go outside because it's too hot but I have to
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I am HORRIBLE at waiting for just about anything. I get anxiety simply standing in line at the grocery store.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i'm a little excited about the new iPhone and iOS. :/ which i won't get for a year from now or so
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I confess I'll be that idiot waiting in line for the new iPhone. I also confess I get a new one every year.
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I confess that Cake By The Ocean by DNCE has been on repeat several times today.

I confess that I've been going a little over my calorie limit more than a few times last week. I really need to get back on track. o_o
  • synchkat
    Options
    I had to go back to the house threw times cause I kept forgetting stuff for my short trip to the dry cleaners
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    i had a salad for lunch but wanted chips and salsa
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i don't care about getting fit lol I try but I love food to much! Ill never have a Ana Cheri so ill be with my peanut butter cookies and ice cream lol
  • kbsangel1986
    Options

I am sad for the goat and hope it finds peace soon and you get rest ....and twit husbands well...that tends to happen and hopefully it will pass quickly ;)

I'm sad for it too. I have been the main care taker for it for over 4 months now, and I notify the boss lady as soon as I spot something being off on/in any of the critters at our practice. It started 2 months ago, and she waited until last week to send him to someone for treatment. He had a 15% chance of survival at that time (prior to a blood transfusion). We did another emergency transfusion tonight, but his pcv (white blood cell count) is slightly higher than before, so he has maybe a 20% chance now. Still too weak to stand on his own, so unless I am there to literally get him up and moving, he won't eat or drink and will defecate/urinate on himself. It's really, really sad/depressing, especially after all the time and effort I have put into the stupid thing I will update tomorrow if he makes it through the night

I confess it is raining and grey here, and I am going through a rough time, but it made me cry that you called this poor goat a stupid thing while it suffers so. I hope it finds peace. I am too damn sensitive I guess.

I called it a stupid thing when I shouldn't have. It wasn't his fault he was sick, but I am not allowed to use the language I want to use and I cannot express my thoughts/insults/opinions to his owner, my boss when I would love to.

Sadly, due to an entire body fungal and bacterial infection, we had to put him down this afternoon. I have bawled my eyes out and I am so SO mad at my boss. I spend over 50 hours a week caring for these critters, so I know when they are off. I do what I can, notify her and hope she will perform her duties as a vet and responsible owner. Had she listened to me 3 months ago when I said, "Hey, he seems off. He isn't chewing his cud and acts tired" then we could have fixed him. It was ENTIRELY PREVENTABLE but beyond my abilities. Sadly, this isn't the the first, second or even third time one of her animals hasn't had vet care when it needed it, but he is the first that has had to be euthanized because of it.

And no, you aren't being too sensitive....I was wrong to use the phrase "stupid thing". I'm sorry.