Can we make it work?

Options

Replies

• Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    UPDATE

So he got back in contact and apologize about how he treated me.We both admitted that we over reacted so I decided to let it slide given the history we have...I mean it only happened once. We have been in daily contact now and he is driving down here to see me next weekend

Thank you everyone for your answers
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Haven't you wasted enough time on this guy? In my opinion, once a relationship dies, it should stay dead. Move on to better days.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Um. I doubt he thinks you're even a "thing" to make work.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Haven't you wasted enough time on this guy? In my opinion, once a relationship dies, it should stay dead. Move on to better days.

Some people like to beat a dead horse, and others, well, others like to do something a bit different with that dead horse
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Tanie98 wrote: »
    UPDATE

So he got back in contact and apologize about how he treated me.We both admitted that we over reacted so I decided to let it slide given the history we have...I mean it only happened once. We have been in daily contact now and he is driving down here to see me next weekend

Nope nope nope.

No.

If he doesn't cancel, it's strictly a booty call. Don't get your hopes up, unless your only goal is to get laid.

This wouldn't even be FWB. This is straight up FB at best.

lmaoo why would someone drive 4 hours strictly for a booty call?Not to mention booked 5 days off at work to spend time with me. I certainly wouldn't make that effort if I wasn't into someone

• Coachjr29
    Coachjr29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Dump him like taking off a bandage. One full swoop, a little pain, and move on.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    UPDATE

Sidepieces gonna Sidepiece
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    UPDATE

Nope nope nope.

No.

If he doesn't cancel, it's strictly a booty call. Don't get your hopes up, unless your only goal is to get laid.

lmaoo why would someone drive 4 hours strictly for a booty call?Not to mention booked 5 days off at work to spend time with me. I certainly wouldn't make that effort if I wasn't into someone

So much sidepiecing
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks this isn't going to end well? I think the guy is playing one hell of a game and getting away with it. One thing I do know...his game is working on Tanie98.

Smart move, mister...smart move!
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    bahahahaha! You just typed out the whole convo for us. This is why I stopped dating women and why I married a man that doesn't tolerate drama (well, he did tolerate it before me, apparently, but is very thankful that he doesn't have to anymore).

To answer your question, no. And I suggest next time you get in to a similar situation, never text back more than 2 times with out receiving a reply.
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    yay

giphy.gif

But all that interweb drama we get to feast on...
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Nice story, brah.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    jaxass wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks this isn't going to end well? I think the guy is playing one hell of a game and getting away with it. One thing I do know...his game is working on Tanie98.

I think everyone but the OP thinks this will end poorly. She should dump him and date me - I'm really a good guy :)
  • camoballerina91
    camoballerina91 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    UPDATE

Nope nope nope.

No.

You'd be surprised honey.

Best of luck to you either way.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

I think everyone but the OP thinks this will end poorly. She should dump him and date me - I'm really a good guy :)
    Well played sir well played.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Didn't you say this to me last week? Or a variation of the same?