Replies

• _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Feeders & feedees
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Oh, haha! Just Googled it. I'll see my way out... ;)

j9u3kkuqmm4x.jpg

I believe it's called a "struggle snuggle" on FetLife

Brilliant! <3
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    What are some of them? Lol

Foot fetish
    Baby fetish (dressing up like a baby and being treated like one or being the mom/dad to a baby)
    BDSM or dom/domme/slave
    Littles (like the baby fetish but more toddler than infant)
    Some people have a fetish where they like being stepped on/walked on.
    Some people have a fetish where they wear saddles and hooves and act like a horse/are a rider of said horse.

I'll stop there bc I don't want to get the thread locked.

Fetlife, like any internet community, can be full of dangerous creepers. But due to the nature of some of the lifestyles of some fetishes the danger can be greater.

If anyone reading this thread is interested in the lifestyle of any fetish or think you want to learn more about it do some research and be safe out there.

I was lucky to find a great mentor in the BDSM community. But I was on my own for a few years before him. There were a lot of scary people he helped me learn to avoid. And before him I just kept safe and learned from a distance. Years before him I was on my own and doing research but never got involved in anything bc I was too scared. Rightfully so.

There are great, safe communities out there that can and will embrace you and you will find "home". But theres a lot of danger out there too.

Remember it's always about safe, sane, consensual. <3

How can I find some one safe to train me?
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Lots of lookers but disappointing number of PMs out of this thread, lol.

Is this thing on?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Angela937 wrote: »

Foot fetish
    Baby fetish (dressing up like a baby and being treated like one or being the mom/dad to a baby)
    BDSM or dom/domme/slave
    Some people have a fetish where they wear saddles and hooves and act like a horse/are a rider of said horse.

Fetlife, like any internet community, can be full of dangerous creepers. But due to the nature of some of the lifestyles of some fetishes the danger can be greater.

If anyone reading this thread is interested in the lifestyle of any fetish or think you want to learn more about it do some research and be safe out there.

I was lucky to find a great mentor in the BDSM community. But I was on my own for a few years before him. There were a lot of scary people he helped me learn to avoid. And before him I just kept safe and learned from a distance. Years before him I was on my own and doing research but never got involved in anything bc I was too scared. Rightfully so.

There are great, safe communities out there that can and will embrace you and you will find "home". But theres a lot of danger out there too.

Make an account on Fet, find the stuff you're interested in, PM the people in your area with similar interests and/or join some online groups that fit your criteria.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I was single
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I was single

I'm sure there's a group for that.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

• saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options

Foot fetish
    BDSM or dom/domme/slave

My best suggestion would be to find a local meet up group to meet a bunch of people face-to-face in a public setting. I've lived in a few different cities, and they each had a group reasonably nearby. They usually have meetings in places like coffee shops, and (hopefully) blend in as just a group of people chatting. At least that has been my experience. From there you have a chance to get a better feel for people, and can be invited for private parties to actually learn/watch/participate in various activities with other people present (again, a safety thing).

I ran a group for a while in the last city I lived in, we hosted monthly educational events, biweekly coffees, and quarterly parties (which you only got the invite/location to if we met you in person more than once and felt you were not a liability). Try to look for something like that on FL or Meetup.com

Hope that helps! It's been a few years since I've been involved in that world though, so hopefully it's all still accurate information :)
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I was single

Plenty explore with your SO
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Foot fetish
    BDSM or dom/domme/slave

My best suggestion would be to find a local meet up group to meet a bunch of people face-to-face in a public setting. I've lived in a few different cities, and they each had a group reasonably nearby. They usually have meetings in places like coffee shops, and (hopefully) blend in as just a group of people chatting. At least that has been my experience. From there you have a chance to get a better feel for people, and can be invited for private parties to actually learn/watch/participate in various activities with other people present (again, a safety thing).

I ran a group for a while in the last city I lived in, we hosted monthly educational events, biweekly coffees, and quarterly parties (which you only got the invite/location to if we met you in person more than once and felt you were not a liability). Try to look for something like that on FL or Meetup.com

Hope that helps! It's been a few years since I've been involved in that world though, so hopefully it's all still accurate information :)

That's accurate. You can find groups on fetlife. Even an internet search, and there are local groups that compile mailing lists of all the different related events, Facebook groups too, they are on twitter. They even hang flyers up around the city where I live. Once you find groups, it becomes easier to find more. And then you can choose which ones you like. I agree about meeting people in person rather than on fetlife.

But, if you want to know the fetishes you are going to need to look on fetlife. We can't say that stuff on mfp, and there are a lot. People post sexy photos too.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yepppp