Are these real woman or just a fantacy

Options

Replies

• arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Any woman worth her salt will tell you to make your own damn sammich.

wimmins like that are simply pathetic and will have to settle for ANY man or woman that will put up with this type sheet! Then they wonder where the real men are and why they are single.

Troll or true opinion? It's the internet, you have to tell the truth!
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    This one time, I rented a Segway at the mall and rode around shooting people with a nerf gun...

That's probably not very hot, huh?

Meh...
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

wimmins like that are simply pathetic and will have to settle for ANY man or woman that will put up with this type sheet! Then they wonder where the real men are and why they are single.

HUH? so women who don't make sandwiches for men are pathetic??? lol *scratches head wondering wtf*
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    This one time, I rented a Segway at the mall and rode around shooting people with a nerf gun...

Meh...

Did you wear a helmet while you did it...this is a very important detail for me to make my decision off of?
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

I bet you're happily married... And on house arrest for a domestic.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Meh...

hot?

dunno.... what kind of Nerf gun were you packing?
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Meh...

Did you wear a helmet while you did it...this is a very important detail for me to make my decision off of?

One of those bad *kitten* ones with a plastic Mohawk
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Meh...

One of those bad *kitten* ones with a plastic Mohawk

You had me at those....Take me with you next time.
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

HUH? so women who don't make sandwiches for men are pathetic??? lol *scratches head wondering wtf*

Why do I have to make my OWN sandwich?! Can't I just have a mother for the entire time I live on this rock?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    arleban wrote: »

Why do I have to make my OWN sandwich?! Can't I just have a mother for the entire time I live on this rock?

Of course!!! What was I thinking! He's not the pathetic one at all.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »

This coming from someone with an upside down American Flag as his profile pic, and calls himself Twinkie Dong.. I'm sure you ladies are crying into your hankies over missing out on this catch..
    raw

He had me at TwinkieDong

• CorgiWaddles
    CorgiWaddles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    They're going to keep getting rarer if they continue to stand in the middle of the road texting

^^^ Freaking goddess of Myfitnesspal. HAHAHAHA

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    judging by OP'S recent name change, someone didn't like posts like this.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    gfuv9trqzkem.gif
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    He already deactivated. :o
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Talk about trouble in paradise...