Bookworms

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    edup1975 wrote: »
    I enjoy reading suspense and thrillers .

Me too
  • maryrice702
    maryrice702 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Catcher in the Rye and the Great Gatsby changed my life. These were the first books I read that were not assigned reading.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Im a total bookworm!
    Currently reading Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin and In Defense of Food: An Eaters Manifesto by Michael Pollan.
    I love reading spirituality,brain science and parenting books mostly right now,but also love me some cheesy campy teen romance drama at tomes.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Guilty! My bookshelves and iPad are overflowing
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Currently reading " pediatric advanced life support". Clearly once this is finished I need something new and awesome!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Mayoosh, I was also not impressed with Cursed Child. Wanted to love it. Did not. Rereading I want to go home by Gordon Korman with my 8 year old, still funniest book I've read.
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yep, here.... just read through all of Michael Connelly's books this year, love them!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yay fellow bookworms. Went to the Library yesterday I still prefer a real book. Love Stephen King, James Patterson, Karen Slaughters Will Trent series. Currently reading David Baldacci The Sixth Man.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    8diamonds wrote: »
    Yay fellow bookworms. Went to the Library yesterday I still prefer a real book. Love Stephen King, James Patterson, Karen Slaughters Will Trent series. Currently reading David Baldacci The Sixth Man.

I am currently reading Don't Blink by James Patterson!
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm still working my way through the Game of Thrones books. Now in the first part of the fourth book and having a very good time. When I'm done, I'm going to start The Rose of Middleham, by Christina Smee - this as a result of a lovely general meeting of the Richard III Society, in the very beautiful city of Denver.
  • pikaruka
    pikaruka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too. Having a bit of crunch of time, but I am a few pages into - The Candy Machine - T Fieling, and Shikhandi - D Pattnaik. I also have to get The Sympathiser - Nguyen for my book-club but not feeling quite motivated for it yet.
  • Aaisha92
    Aaisha92 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I just saw the movie "The Girl on the Train." I liked it; very different. Now I want to read the book. Did you like the book? Was the movie true to the book?
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Bookworm here. Everything from Rowling to Chekhov.
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    ejbronte wrote: »
    Just started Game of Thrones, volume 1. A long way to go!

Let me know what you think about it. Maybe I'll pick it up if it's good

i finished the series today. It was a good, long, involving read. some of it was more my speed than others, and I think I sense a little fatigue from Martin toward the end of Book Five. But I do recommend the books!