80.6lbs down with progress pics

Options

Replies

• taylorrd
    taylorrd Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! You look amazing! Like, my mind is seriously blown over here...

Thank you
  • taylorrd
    Options
    You should be a poster boy for MFP!
    Spectacular achievement!

I started to laugh at first but I actually agree with you. I should be a poster boy for myfitnesspal because they literally changed my life.
  • taylorrd
    Options
    no f'ing way. Dude. How old are you? That's unbelievable. Inspirational has heck!

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!
  • taylorrd
    Options
    xlgman wrote: »
    Wow - awesome job. That's incredible. What kind of lifting / exercise have you been doing along the way?

I train each body-part in rotation 7 days per week. To be more specific.. back day, bicep day, chest day, tricep day, shoulder & delts day, leg day...then repeat. Each body part is trained for an hour and a half, then I do 300 calories of cardio after the workout...... so I'm in the gym for 2 hours every single day 7 days per week. Also I don't lift any free weights whatsoever I only use machines. That's my personal preference. I find that machines are better for overall muscle development in terms of Aesthetics. Even though I recognize it's not optimal in terms of strength and stabilizer muscles. But I'm willing to take the loss on that. I noticed program is pretty heavy duty but you asked so I answered
  • jleigh73
    jleigh73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing, inspirational, congrats
  • taylorrd
    Options
    Amazing, inspirational, congrats

Thanks
  • alexis09ard
    alexis09ard Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Whoaaa!!! Looking good!! Great job!! Man,m I can't wait until I can be there in my journey! Very motivational.
  • Herb937
    Herb937 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job and keep it up!!
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    DAYUM!!! Go you! :o
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredible! 2nd baby and I'm struggling to get this 40lbs off. And you did all that in a year!!?? That's amazing!
  • taylorrd
    Options
    Wow that's incredible! 2nd baby and I'm struggling to get this 40lbs off. And you did all that in a year!!?? That's amazing!

Yup.... I count every single calorie I put in my body. If I can't count it I don't eat it
  • taylorrd
    Options
    so2315 wrote: »
    I have some dirty laundry that could use to be scrubbed on that 6 pack! HOLY *kitten* nice job!

Lol
  • taylorrd
    Options
    gandssmith wrote: »
    I hate that you had to go through that too. Sometimes though our greatest achievements come out of our darkest moments. At 20 yrs old I had to tell my mom who I was currently living with that I was pregnant. Her first words to me were...I'm not raising a welfare baby. My feelings were hurt beyond belief. Instead of it holding me down though I let it fuel my fire. At 21 I became a single mom. At 25 I graduated from nursing school with a 4.0 gpa. At 27 I bought my own house by myself. Twenty five years later that so called "welfare baby"...aka the best thing that ever happened to me is an Officer in United States Navy. Life hands us crap. How we respond to it is up to us. You've done a fantastic job!!!! You didn't let a horrible moment side line you. You got up and let it change your life which is a true testament to your character! You have every right to be proud!

Thank you for your story.....that was powerful
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Taylorrd! Congrats on your hard work.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    wow- this is fabulous- I know you will keep up the good work!
  • gataman3000
    gataman3000 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This could quite possibly be the best transformation I have ever came across. Congratulations I know it feels great, you did a great job you deserve it
  • taylorrd
    Options
    This could quite possibly be the best transformation I have ever came across. Congratulations I know it feels great, you did a great job you deserve it

Very kind words...thanks man
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!