What is the one food you can't even touch?

Options

Replies

• Pow377
    Pow377 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    teanahk wrote: »
    Pringles.

I can generally manage moderation for most other things, but I cannot eat less than half a tube of those darn salty parabolas.

Snap! I will literally eat the whole tin! Glad im not the only one haha
  • N1keS0cc8rRunne7
    N1keS0cc8rRunne7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Biscoff spread...ever try it? :#

I have! At least, I've tried the trader joes speculoos cookie butter. But I don't really want my bread to weirdly taste like cookies so I can't think of how to use it up....

biscoff spread...tj's cookie butter...dark chocolate peanut butter...white chocolate pb...cinnamon raisin swirl pb-- ALL devoured with only a spoon :s
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Nutella
  • AlicePixi
    AlicePixi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I adore pizza and roasted potatoes.
  • Verbalcody
    Verbalcody Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    cereal :(
  • mlee981
    mlee981 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    To all of you picking apart my response ,

Calories is a calorie.

But not all calories are used the same way in the body , those more processed are more likely to be absorbed , whole foods that contain the water and the fibre are processed entirely differently in the body .

Look at human physiology , see what we are designed to eat. "Adaptive thermogenesis" is a thing guys, when you deprive your body of adequate calories it will "slow" the metabolism or rather it will "adapt" it's all to do with evolution.
  • hydrostation
    hydrostation Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake... I can live off of it, breakfast lunch and dinner. I just can't eat it anymore... It's my weakness haha.
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This is a fun thread :smile:

For me it's salty/savory snacks, like spinach artichoke dip, chips and queso, pimento cheese, cheese ball and crackers, etc.

Whenever we have a snack day at work, I *try* to just get one plate and stay away the rest of the day, but it's SO HARD!! I can pass up the cookies, cakes, doughnuts, and sweet treats all day long.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am an equal opportunity food toucher. Pizza used to be a problem for me until I started making my own. Now I can have my pizza and eat it too. I found a dough recipe that was easy on the cals, make my own sauce, etc. so I can control the calories and portion it to what fits into my day. I also started making individual serving desserts, so I don't have an entire cake or full batch of cookies sitting around.

I would say one thing I do not keep in the house because I would have a harder time portioning would be tortilla chips and salsa.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Anything fondue.. burns me every time
  • blk0110k
    blk0110k Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ham lunchmeat and swedish fish
  • blk0110k
    blk0110k Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    and pizza, of course
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Cheetos, actually any kind of cheese puff. I'll eat the whole bag, that stuff is like crack. I blame it on the MSG. Pirates booty and flamin hot Cheetos ❤️

Have you had Taki's?

Ohh my god Taki's. I can portion those out and put them in my lunch, but i inevitably eat them before 10am regardless of whether I'm hungry or not. Too good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of putting chips in this category. Damn things. I like them, but I can do fine without them... but if I start, just forget it, I'll want to eat the whole bag and it's not even filling one bit for the calories.

So that might be the 4th food I might actually ban, lol (after alcohol, soda, and juice).
  • bunnyluv19
    bunnyluv19 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bagels with butter or cream cheese,gummy candy&nutella by the spoonful :blush:
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Chester cheetos. omg. I will eat the entire bag in one sitting - I think it's about 740 calories. They are like little cheesy bites that melt in my mouth.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Angie's kettle corn in the lilac bag. I don't even put it in the cart unless I know I have the calories to waste on eating half the Costco-sized bag at once.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Glosette raisins, Reece spread, chips, pizza, cake, idk man... If I'm in a bingey mood anything will do lol
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    I do pizza every week! One slice, thin crust, with salad.

My nevernevernever is Poutine.

http://labanquise.com/en/poutine-history.php

Never even tried it.

Oh... Poutine... I love you. Don't even know where to get it in my neck of the woods except at the Metropolitan in Baltimore, but that's an hour away. Fortunate for my waistline. :)
  • corina0712
    corina0712 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :# Ice cream