SEPTEMBER WEIGHT-POSTING CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I am maintaining. Yesterday, what I thought was UNplanned disaster eating wasn't as big as a deal that I thought it was; after I took inventory this morning. Back on track. Upping the water intake. I really like reading some of the comments instead of the stats, it makes the challenge real. Thanks tcay584. Great to know that I am not the only one that drives the DH crazy with my dining out requests.
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    9/7-146.4
    9/8-146.0
    9/9-144.2
    9/10-143.0
    9/11-142.8

First day of football! Take it easy friends! :p
  • frankiesgirl21
    Options
    Jtkatch- I try to stay keto too. Water is even more important. We got this!
  • ChristineDuran1
    Options
    9/11 134

When I saw that I weighed the same as yesterday I honestly jumped on the scale like 6 times thinking it would change? Hah idk but at first I was discouraged I suppose. But then I started thinking well..did you workout yesterday? Did I stay under my calorie goal? Did I drink 8-13 cups of water?

All of these answers were no. So I ate a quick high protein breakfast, took my German shepherd Remi for a run and did some calisthenic workouts at home. Already I've done better than yesterday, and that's going to continue being my goal. I wish y'all an even better today :)
  • frankiesgirl21
    Options
    Christine- I made my cals yesterday (and went to a party last night!) drank all my water and kept busy around the house. Today I weighed made coffee got water and read posts. Decided I needed to do more so laced up the shoes and walked a couple of miles. Bottom line, if this thread gets us thinking drinking an moving then it's working! Yea for us!
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Jtkatch- I try to stay keto too. Water is even more important. We got this!

Hey hey Frankie, how are you mananging with staying keto? I just started . I am also vegan so quite challenging. What is your range of net carbs and fat? Is weight loss working for you?

JT
  • jtkatch
    Options
    September 11 ,2016

Sept 5: 133.6
    Sept 6: 135 (+1.4) holy moly
    Sepr 7: 134.2 (glad it went down!)
    Sept 8: 134.2 (no change)hmmmmmn
    Sept 9: 134.0 (a fart) LOL
    Sept 10: 135 ( HOW?? I didn't eat 3500 cal EXTRA yesterday!!....must be water??) ugggg it's hard to stay motivated!

Sept 11: 132.2 (lmaof! Definitely water ! )
  • michael_jordan7
    michael_jordan7 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sept. 11 - 227 lbs.
  • ChristineDuran1
    Options
    Hey Frankiesgirl21 :)

This is the first reply I get so I'm pretty excited haha I'm super glad you met your goals and had a good day today. I'm actually taken back by how many calories I have left. For dinner I put a bunch of veggies together then through in a little bit of tofu and shrimp for protein. I've been trying to utilize a higher water and veggie intake to help me meet my cal goal. I really hope we have even better tomorrow's and that our progress today reflects on our morning weigh in. If not, we just keep improving!! Lol

Y'all have a good night!
  • noahlukielove
    noahlukielove Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi all I need some accountability.

9/11 134.5

the heaviest I've been in a long time. Feeling bloated and awful. I'm turning 41 this month and need to get into my skinny jeans again!!!
  • donmhill
    donmhill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Gonna join in to if you don't mind :smiley:

12/9 - 172.4lbs
    13/9 -
    14/9 -
    15/9 -
    16/9 -
    17/9 -
    18/9 -
    19/9 -

Good luck everyone :wink:
  • bunnypy
    bunnypy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    12/09/2016 - 54.5kgs
  • ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    08/09 - 95.9kg (+0.4kg from yesterday)
    09/09 - 95.0kg (-0.9kg from yesterday)
    10/09 - 96.0kg (+1.0kg from yesterday)
    11/09 - 97.8kg (+1.8kg from yesterday) WHAT?!
    12/09 - 96.8kg (-1.0kg from yesterday)

Wow. That's some massive fluctuations right there. I did spend the weekend celebrating 15 years together with my husband and over did it somewhat so this weeks focus is drinking water and exercise!

Hope you all have a good week!
  • michael_jordan7
    Options
    September 12 - 229.5 lbs.
  • frankiesgirl21
    Options
    9/7-146.4
    9/8-146.0
    9/9-144.2
    9/10-143.0
    9/11-142.8
    9/12-142.2

jtkatch- I have been at it for a couple months now. Have had some ups and downs but finally feel in the groove. I am 52 and hypothyroid so I really feel like this is the way for me. My energy levels have doubled without the carbs. I am not vegan but I love veggies. I am sure that is an added level for your eating plan. I find that if I prelog I can see how things work out together and it helps keep me focused and on track. I will try to get you those percentages later.

Christine- It takes a little to figure out how much of what things work together to keep us in the cal/macro range. Like I mentioned about try prelogging some things so you can figure out what you need more or less of...

Michael you are sorta quiet so I am thinking your stressing a bit? (forgive me if I am being overly presumptuous.)
    Remember "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good" Each day is it's own. It has nothing to do with yesterday. We have swings. It's about the big picture. WE are with ya!
  • michael_jordan7
    Options
    frankiesgirl21 "Michael you are sorta quiet so I am thinking your stressing a bit? (forgive me if I am being overly presumptuous.)
    Remember "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good" Each day is it's own. It has nothing to do with yesterday. We have swings. It's about the big picture. WE are with ya! "

You are right, I am stressing. I don't understand how (even though I have been eating alot), that I can gain 17 lbs in 4 days, I don't get that, have I messed up my metabolism forever? Anyway, I am getting back to eating less, eating better, and moving more today. So I expect to see the numbers go down this week, but it is very frustrating for me. Thank you for the encouragement.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Been bouncing around between (literally) 145.2 and 144.1 for several days. When I eat too much and don't drink enough - 145.2. When I do the right thing - 144.1.

I'm ready to see a 143, so I'm going to string together some days of being more strict. I'm tired of maintaining at this point and need to finish the job.

• ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You are right, I am stressing. I don't understand how (even though I have been eating alot), that I can gain 17 lbs in 4 days, I don't get that, have I messed up my metabolism forever? Anyway, I am getting back to eating less, eating better, and moving more today. So I expect to see the numbers go down this week, but it is very frustrating for me. Thank you for the encouragement.

Sorry, I've not been doing this long enough to give you much advice, and it's definitely not the same, but I went up 6lbs in 2 days and I was quite frustrated and disheartened so I sort of know how you feel.

This week I know I have to focus on eating better, moving more and most importantly, drinking enough water. As @frankiesgirl21 says, each day is it's own and we're all here doing it together. Good luck for this week, and I hope you don't stay down about it too long! :)

• frankiesgirl21
    Options
    Scotslass- I had forgotten to wish you Happy Anniversary! Mine is next month. It will be 8 years even though we have been together for 16 and I have known him for 28. What can I say? He was a slow learner! LOL!

Slim- You were my first motivation for this thread since we are at about the same place with the same struggle... let's push through it together!
  • jtkatch
    Options
    September 12,2016

Sept 5: 133.6
    Sept 6: 135 (+1.4) holy moly
    Sepr 7: 134.2 (glad it went down!)
    Sept 8: 134.2 (no change)hmmmmmn
    Sept 9: 134.0 (a fart) LOL
    Sept 10: 135 ( HOW?? I didn't eat 3500 cal EXTRA yesterday!!....must be water??) ugggg it's hard to stay motivated!

Sept 11: 132.2 (lmaof! Definitely water ! )
    Sept 12: 133.0 (hmmmmm)