Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    NY and NJ snowbirds and transplants from September through April in Florida :s it gives me the chills !!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    sinus headaches and sore throats

Ugh I've had a cold all week i feel your pain. Hope it's short lived

And re my friend she's just a miserable person. She always wants me and the boy to do stuff with them I always decline. I have my own friends who don't criticize my loved ones
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Watching video footage from that horrible day 15 years ago, makes me so mad, I have goosebumps!
  • knr87
    knr87 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Broken underwire.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Having to wait for the keurig to heat up before I can brew my coffee :rage::lol:

Haha! IKR? #firstworldproblems
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    For some reason when those stupid scammers call me with their stupid scams about computers and banks. "Hi, I am your bank. Mastercard. I mean TD Canada. I mean Wells Fargo. I mean the other Canadian bank...what's it called?" But, one time they started calling me nonstop for a couple hours to say sexually harrassing things to me.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    knr87 wrote: »
    Broken underwire.

Just underwire in general makes me angry. I remove it now.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Scratchy tags on any piece of clothing.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Random visitors that show up without calling, even family members. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CALL FIRST!!!
    I have a relative who does this. chafesmyassss!!!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    The woman smoking at the park, while pushing her kid on the swing; yes, you have a right to do whatever the heck you want in public. Don't mind us, we're just trying to swing and play, without getting Cancer from your dirty habit.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Ooh and this:

When very overweight family members get on my case about running...especially when they nag me that running is "bad on the knees."

Personally, I found being fat to be harder on my knees than running ever has been!
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    women always groping and grabbing at me - they're always after me lucky charms~
  • mcdonagk
    mcdonagk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ikea.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    bras - women should just go braless - its time~
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Any time I hear Adele on the radio I want to punch a wall. I HATE her music and her voice makes me cringe. I rather listen to someone scratch a chalkboard. Whew....how's THAT for irrational? B)
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Ridiculously small print, such as on medicine bottles and garment washing instruct. tags.