Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• rheanan
    rheanan Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone! I've been using MFP for a long time and have recently discovered this community. I'd love to make new friends with like minded goals. I've lost over 25kg and I'm really passionate about health and fitness. I'm from South Western Sydney in NSW Australia so please feel free to add me :smiley:
  • sbubenchik
    sbubenchik Posts: 75 Member
    Add me!
  • fuzzyguts5
    fuzzyguts5 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me! Let's help motivate each other! I'm on a 13 day streak and I've lost 5.5 lb. since I quit drinking and started counting calories at the end of August. Any other sobernauts out there?

A little about me-- I'm 25, 5'3", SW 164, CW 158.5, GW 130. I'm a student and jewelry designer. I really let myself go over the past three years-- eating junk, drinking a six pack of beer most nights, laying on the couch all day. I'm trying to get healthy for my physical body and also my mental health!
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Add me too! On a three week streak and love motivating and being motivated! Losing weight is hard, I need friendly, funny people to help me get this going!
  • JayMportillo
    JayMportillo Posts: 20 Member
    I'm here too =D please feel free to add :)
  • any aussie mfps floating around? :)
  • Nena8_8
    Nena8_8 Posts: 23 Member
    Feel free to add☺
  • I'm open to new friends! I've used MFP off and on for awhile. Hoping to get more serious about this weight loss. Today is a new start!
  • georgianors
    georgianors Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I'm looking for a few friends to help keep me motivated and on track - I'm pretty new to all this, so I'm determined to stick to it! :)
  • I'm brand new and have no friends! Please someone add me! I don't know how to friend people :( thanks!
  • mkopenits
    mkopenits Posts: 63 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking to inspire others and share our interests! I'll be sure to add you back
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    back looking for more friends who log regularly...
  • PatsPrincess07
    PatsPrincess07 Posts: 36 Member
    hi please add me.
  • lorisisler
    lorisisler Posts: 67 Member
    Add me please
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    I log everyday and post inspirational fitness quotes daily. I would gladly add more friends!
  • Trying to not do this alone! Friends welcome =)
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    In need of motivation and encouragement.
  • b_ahen
    b_ahen Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2016
    Looking to motive and be motivated. Add me! Especially mothers trying to lose that baby weight.
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Day 14! Add me!
  • suzi365
    suzi365 Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to have more friends! Everyone can use extra motivation!!