Halloween 2016

Options

Replies

• ksinclair8124
    ksinclair8124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually dress as something that complements my 9 year old. He's said he wants to be a ninja this year.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm going as:

6w1t4wqeynkk.jpg

Now give me some candy!
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Great costume....
    47a0ui88b9o0.jpg
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Last year I was a Mommy Zombie complete with hair curlers, coffee mug, robe, slippers, and zombie make up. It was awesome. I go trick or treating with the kids so something g rated. I want to go to this prohibition party though and do the whole flapper thing. So that can be pg13 Lolololol.
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options

That'd be fun! I went to a prohibition repeal anniversary pub crawl last year and it was AWESOME

I bet it was! I love bar crawls. Well, I've done 1. It was a 90's bar crawl and so much fun! I was in it for the music haha. I'll have to try the prohibition party out then. I have the dress and pearls and heels so why not go out and enjoy some night life! :smiley:
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    My s.o. and I are throwing a Halloween party (our 1st in this house) the weekend before, I'm going to Olive Oyl and they will be Popeye. I've already started making decorations, but evidently I am supposed to wait until October 1st before I'm allowed to start decorating... :/
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to be a mermaid this year but I moved north and there's a chance there will be snow on the ground in October. My daughter wants to be something from Minecraft but I doubt I'll find a costume for that in store and I don't craft. Halloween is already stressing me out. Bleh.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    My s.o. and I are throwing a Halloween party (our 1st in this house) the weekend before, I'm going to Olive Oyl and they will be Popeye. I've already started making decorations, but evidently I am supposed to wait until October 1st before I'm allowed to start decorating... :/

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE!

Decorate your little heart out!
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

just break up...no one needs that kinda negativity in their life!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Batwoman! Recycled from last year.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Me as Tinkerbell, enough to scare the crap out of anyone
  • cee134
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    138shades wrote: »
    I've thrown a Halloween Party for the last 8 years........this year with be the 9th and first time outside with a bonfire and food grilled instead of ordered possibly.

Should I await a formal invitation or does this count?

I didn't think I needed to be more obvious....its going to be quite difficult for my annual lapdances, however,.....bales of hay could get itchy and not much room in those outdoor chairs.

that's why my sectional, large swivel chair and ottoman were the go to places.......I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!

So what I'm hearing is I can come if I bring adequate outdoor furniture. I'll be there!

If you go as Louise I'll go as Teddy. Also I'm inviting myself.
  • cee134
    Options
    Actually I think I will go as Teddy this year.

8pql6zfayr6h.png
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    We get really into Halloween. We created an illusion of ghosts flying around when the door opened (my husband is a physicist that designs new technology, so this sort of thing is an easy hobby). But, he often has an annual physics conference he goes away for on Halloween (this is one of those years that's happening).
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i'm going to be a fart, but like, a sexy fart.

i'm also having my first halloween party, i hope it doesn't stink. B)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    i'm going to be a fart, but like, a sexy fart.

i'm also having my first halloween party, i hope it doesn't stink. B)

Lol!!! Are you just going to wear like a fart headband with fart ears. Haha