Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    We've gotten total crap from the two 10k eggs we've hatched. It's annoying
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It's all about walking Snorlax. He's a decent pokemon now, but I got him out of an egg and never found another one. Now I shall advance him through walking!!!
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 10k eggs and have not seen 1 dragonite and I am almost lvl 25.. Its BS

Go to water areas like lakes, rivers or the ocean. You get dratinis there. I have two after going to Lake Arrowhead. Someday I will get more!!!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Yay we updated and we have a buddy. Guess who I'm taking walking tomorrow
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Started walking my Vulpix today. Only made it a km before the rain hit. 2km to go for my first candy. Once I evolve her I'll move onto Ponyta... Gotta get the pretty ones!

I started naming my Pokemon based on how well they got appraised so I could focus on the awesome ones and not waste stardust. That stuff goes fast.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I got my 6 magikarp today (I usually get 3-6) and walked him. Now have only 28 more candies to get. Just fyi this is where I mostly go for hunting (no pokestops except at the very end-it's 1 km each way). It's an awesome place. I got 7 Pokemon within a minute in one spot. Always tons show up without lures etc. As you see there's a cruise ship in harbor just to illustrate how close to the ocean I live. Every park here has water and everything is close to water so I get lots of water poke.eicidjzh0fcr.jpg
  • synchkat
    Options
    I got my 6 magikarp today (I usually get 3-6) and walked him. Now have only 28 more candies to get. Just fyi this is where I mostly go for hunting (no pokestops except at the very end-it's 1 km each way). It's an awesome place. I got 7 Pokemon within a minute in one spot. Always tons show up without lures etc. As you see there's a cruise ship in harbor just to illustrate how close to the ocean I live. Every park here has water and everything is close to water so I get lots of water poke.eicidjzh0fcr.jpg

Cool what ship is that? I'm going on celebrity next month
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Cool what ship is that? I'm going on celebrity next month

Looks like it's this one? http://www.celebritycruises.com/ships/celebrity-summit

What's with the giant violin? That's pretty cool.

My husband made fun of me for being excited about my PokeBuddy, so I named a Magikarp after him. Too low?
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Wee I found 3 more so 9 magikarp today.

Yes. It's the summit.

I live in Sydney, cape Breton, nova Scotia, Canada which is on the north Atlantic. We get a lot of the new England us/Canada cruises in the summer/fall.

Cape Breton is known for it's fiddlers so yup it's a giant fiddle
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Oh we get ships in 2-3 days a week. Yesterday there were 2 in the harbour. Most of the ships are Holland America
  • synchkat
    Options
    how cool I will be on the Summit!!!!

Hey @singingflutelady I have a couple of friends from Sydney
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    how cool I will be on the Summit!!!!

Hey @singingflutelady I have a couple of friends from Sydney

Cool! Most people don't even know we exist as it's the wrong Sydney lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha I think I know at least two through skating. Actually probably more but two are good friends
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I can evolve a Magikarp finally. I could a couple days ago but I wanted to make a stronger one. Did it 2 or 3 times and then it wouldn't let me. Says I need to level up. 157 is the best I'll get for now. I'm making a day trip to Seattle tomorrow to see a friend and will evolve him then.
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Only 11 more candies for magikarp so I'll for sure evolve today
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Evolved my magikarp and my dratini for the first time finally weeeeee!! Now level 22 :)
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Evolved my magikarp and my dratini for the first time finally weeeeee!! Now level 22 :)

Woo hoo! That's awesome. It took me forever to evolve that dang magikarp!

I'm trying to find enough charmanders....or walk my buddy...for enough to evolve him!