30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well done for finishing! Day 21,22 & 23 done. I cannot do jumping lunges with my knee but I just modify and give it my all on the rest. I agree with level 3 speeding by. Seeing a real change in my body now which is nice :-)
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 24 done - A sweaty mess today. Hottest day so far this year I think, time to dig out the fan for Summer workouts now. Looking forward to see if I can do unmodified by the end of level 3. Think I did last time around.

Might see if I can be brave and try a jumping lunge tonight and land softly (I wish)! Hehe :wink:
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 25 done - Tried jumping lunges but no go with my knees. Really love level 3 and the jumping cardio :-)
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 26 done - Lost 7kg and lots of inches from the beginning (I am doing it over 6 weeks). So pleased :blush:
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 27 & 28 all done. Nearly finished this workout :-( I have bought PiYo workout to try next to work on my flexability - Anyone else tried this workout?
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Just finished the last day of the 30 day shred today! 2 rest days for me and then on to either T25 or Piyo :-)
  • gabbu05
    gabbu05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I came late to the party :o
    But It been doing this DVD also
    I'm on my day 26 :p
    It feels great and I've lost 5 pounds so far
    Looking forward to day 30 and after I will start RI 30 :#
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh no! My DVD player stopped working and I've been trying to find Level 3 somewhere to no avail. Does anyone have an idea of where I might be able to find it online? I'm so close to finishing haha :s
  • BeJeanne11
    BeJeanne11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in buddying up for 30DS or RI30 starting asap?
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    BeJeanne11 wrote: »

I'll be starting next week. We have no ac and it's supposed to be very hot this week.
  • BeJeanne11
    BeJeanne11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    BeJeanne11 wrote: »

I'll be starting next week. We have no ac and it's supposed to be very hot this week.

Same here! I will add you
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Just started 30DS:) Level 1 day 2 today;) I was way sore today so tomorrow morning will likely be a harder workout! I was happy to find this thread and some ppl to keep up accountability:)
  • TxTiffani
    Options
    Are y'all following an eating plan as well? I'm eating 1200-1400 cals per day. I'm 5' tall and would like to lose another 20-25 lbs:)
  • TxTiffani
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 complete!! I can already do more than I could when I started. The cardio part is much easier now and I can do push-ups the whole time without stopping (on my knees...still can't do more than a couple regular push-ups)
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Hey all!!

Was wondering if anyone is doing ripped in 30???
    I never finished 30 day :( life got in the way and I honestly got bored with having to restart level 1 over and over again so now I'm rowdy to try ripped in 30!!

Anyone want to join??
  • katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    Hey all!!

Was wondering if anyone is doing ripped in 30???
    I never finished 30 day :( life got in the way and I honestly got bored with having to restart level 1 over and over again so now I'm rowdy to try ripped in 30!!

Anyone want to join??

Hii! Did you already start Ripped in 30?
    If yes, how is it going? If no, do you want to restart the 30 Day Shred with me? I know what you you mean about restarting and getting bored. I never finished the 30 Day Shred previously like twice or thrice, and this time, I have started again and will finish (I better lol)

• katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Has anyone started the 30 Day Shred recently or would like to start? My previous attempt at the 30 DS yielded satisfactory results after the first 10 days (although I didn't complete the program).

I have just restarted and I'm on day 4. Would anyone like to join?
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Starting back up!!
    Day one level 1 done!!

I was doing ripped in 30 for a bit and doing level 1 of 30ds kicked my butt harder than ri30 did!!

• Katie_Y89
    Options
    Day two, level 1 done!!
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    Hoping to start Sunday night! I have to go out of town for a funeral this weekend though!