13»

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Phone calls are for those you "really" care about and that will have enough courtesy to not keep you on the line too long, texting is for everyone else.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    I use a Google number for my whatsap, but the Google call and text app is trash
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    If its business I call. If its for a lady and I want a date or trying to impress phone call is always more personal. If its buddies or the boys, txt is just fine.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    Back in the day, I always used to respond a couple hours late. It drove the ladies nuts. But they were intrigued. And I always came up with creative excuses.

Of course, I had a learning curve and I learned texting immediately is considered the dude is desperate. Games? I am more adept at mind games, sisters!

I never call anyone on the phone anymore. Except my wife, broccoli and my mother. Sometimes my boss or the pizza delivery shop.

maybe it was just you, in general, that drove them crazy

You're very wise for only 158 posts!! The force is strong with you!

damnit! getting my post count higher is not cool, but i just couldn't hold it back any longer
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Phone calls are for those you "really" care about and that will have enough courtesy to not keep you on the line too long, texting is for everyone else.

I disagree. People who really care about me text me. People who don't care about me like bill collectors call me. That is why for a long time my ring tone was the "your a jerk" song.

I see your out of prison, congratulations.
  • Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The only time I'll call someone is if we're meeting in a public space and I can't find them. Talking on the phone seems pointless beyond that. If we need to discuss something at length, I'd rather do it face-to-face. Texting suffices for everything else.