249 to 153- 19 Month-Long Journey!

Options
k_nelson_24
k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
x2h0rc7iwcxx.jpg

Hey there! I'm Katherine and I've lost about 95lbs.
I'm 24 and 5'6. I started my journey after having my daughter.
I have counted my calories pretty much every single day for the last 19 months. I have lost on average about 1 pound per week, and have taken things pretty slow! I have really seen my body shape change over the last month or so since I started lifting August 1st three days per week.

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    oh ma goodness! nice work >:)
  • flimflam87
    flimflam87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier! Great work.
  • blushenvy
    blushenvy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look amazing :)
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation Katherine, you look great! Congrats and keep up the awesome work!
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    Options
    well done!!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and diligence is paying off. You look and I bet you feel amazing! An added plus is setting a healthy example for your daughter :smiley:
  • ElleBellesTheoBear
    Options
    Wow what an example for your little girl. When you put ur mind to it you achieve it. Great job! Your inspiring :-)
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    saraht4392 wrote: »
    Wow what an example for your little girl. When you put ur mind to it you achieve it. Great job! Your inspiring :-)

Thank you! She definitely has been my biggest motivator. :)
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    wolf23 wrote: »
    Your hard work and diligence is paying off. You look and I bet you feel amazing! An added plus is setting a healthy example for your daughter :smiley:

Yes! She keeps me going! Thank you.
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    What an amazing transformation Katherine, you look great! Congrats and keep up the awesome work!

Thank you so much!
  • jmbeckford
    jmbeckford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Im 14 months in and was feeling a bit uninspired but you have just given me ALL the motivation! Great work!
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    jmbeckford wrote: »
    You are amazing! Im 14 months in and was feeling a bit uninspired but you have just given me ALL the motivation! Great work!

It's so easy to get burned out! It happens to me all the time. Thank you so much! Good luck on your journey!
  • afort001
    afort001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    fantastic work!
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Is it horrible that I literally saved this thread because you're extremely close to me and my stats (height, weight, and even close in age) of where I started/am/want to be? I was halfway there 1.5 years ago then royally messed up. Thank you for reminding me that its still possible. You look amazing and enjoy weightlifting....its one of the best things you can do for yourself. (I miss it and can't wait to start back but Im easing myself back into the healthy lifestyle first).
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Dang girl!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look absolutely amazing. I'm the same height as you, so I'm definitely looking forward to being your size. :)
  • k_nelson_24
    Options
    Congratulations you look absolutely amazing. I'm the same height as you, so I'm definitely looking forward to being your size. :)

Thank you so much! Good luck on your journey, you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!