What's for dinner

Replies

• CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Last night was Moroccan Spiced Chickpea, Kale and Sweet Potato Stew over bulgur.

Tonight, is pizza - Steak and horseradish, fresh heirloom grape tomato/goat cheese/local basil, and spinach and portabella mushroom.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Burger King Double Cheeseburger and small Onion Rings
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    I made a homemade spicy honey wing sauce and homemade ranch. Wings and baked potatoes.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Thinking of getting BBQ tonight.
  • koslowkj
    koslowkj Posts: 188 Member
    We tried a taco soup recipe from my grandma. Ground turkey, onion, crushed tomatoes, black beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning, and a little bit of cheese. I ate it with a single serving of tortilla chips. Really good and only about 300-350 calories for a bowl!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Leftover chicken salad, sliced bread and french fries
  • BrokeBirkin
    BrokeBirkin Posts: 73 Member
    I had a tomato soup with carrots, onion, celery, potato, red peppers, garlic & onion powder, and cilantro. Sweet potato fries with some of the soup and cilantro drizzled on top and a cilantro lime avocado dip that went perfectly with it! Washed down with 4 cups of lemon water. If you can't tell, I have a big thing of cilantro I'm trying to get rid of but it makes everything taste better in my opinion! :smile:
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Tri-tip and green beans.
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    i had whole wheat pasta with garlic olive oil, bragg's liquid amino acid, sisig mix, mediterranean spiced chicken breast and some pepper flakes for some heat. it was not the most colorful dish but it was definitely yummy! :)
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Chicken breast (1/3), baked sweet potato bites, asparagus spears, peas and carrot chunks. (All cooked), with portugese spices. Was tasty.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Last night we cooked turkey breasts outside on the grill, corn and peas as sides.

Tonight I'm making turkey vegetable soup with the leftovers, roasted brussel sprouts and carrots on the side.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    3y3vqirt4693.jpeg

BBQ beef fillet, cauliflower, asparagus and orange peppers and a mini naan bread with salsa and mozzarella grilled on the BBQ.
    I was stuffed and I enjoyed it immensely
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Tonight we are having blackened catfish (fresh caught yesterday evening). I was thinking about roasted brussel sprouts as a side but for some reason now I've got collard greens on my mind so I might sauté those up with some garlic and olive instead. Maybe open a jar of pickled beets to go with.

The combination of collards and pickled beets sounds really good. It's been too long since I've had pickled beets.

You had me at fresh caught blackened catfish!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Breakfast for supper tonite! Western eggs with cheese, hash browns, and honey maple bacon.
  • JustMissTracy
    3y3vqirt4693.jpeg

BBQ beef fillet, cauliflower, asparagus and orange peppers and a mini naan bread with salsa and mozzarella grilled on the BBQ.
    I was stuffed and I enjoyed it immensely

That naan with salsa and mozz looks AMAZING!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I am going to make white bean and roasted garlic soup and a big batch of collard greens (they're in season and I can't get enough!).
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Leftovers. Swedish meatballs over a baked potato and, because I was still hungry, a small bowl of chili.
  • JustMissTracy
    I am going to make white bean and roasted garlic soup and a big batch of collard greens (they're in season and I can't get enough!).

Oo..your soup sounds DELISH!!
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Slow cooker pot roast with yorkshire pudding. Yumm-O!
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Last night I had steak topped with feta cheese and spaghetti squash with Alfredo sauce. Tonight I'm having pumpkin enchiladas.