What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Just_Maddy wrote: »
    Just finished the entire Focus T25 program!!! Even both Gamma phases! WOT?! Time does fly and I'm still wrapping my head around it! It wasn't long ago when I started and I'm just super excited 'cause I've never finished an entire program. I've read about you guys finishing but I just didn't know I would be one of those "super humans" lol It's just me and I did it!!! I swear it's starting to sink in and I wanna run and jump like a crazy person 'cause I DID finish!!!
    My friends and this thread really kept me going and I just can't thank you enough!!

Love this!!!!!!!!!!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have kept a pair of pants for 33 years because I've always hoped that one day I'd be in shape again like I was when I was 24. Even when I weighed 232 pounds I didnt give them away. I kept them on the top shelf in my closet as a reminder of who I once was. That person was lost, but never forgotten. I tried them on this morning and they fit.

I have a box of clothes like that in the attic - from the mid-1970's. I am waiting until I'm at goal to get them but I'm very curious to see how those size 7's compare to today's size 7's. I was 110 lbs then and from what I'm reading about vanity sizing, those clothes won't even been close to today's sizes.
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    evesmom2 wrote: »
    I have kept a pair of pants for 33 years because I've always hoped that one day I'd be in shape again like I was when I was 24. Even when I weighed 232 pounds I didnt give them away. I kept them on the top shelf in my closet as a reminder of who I once was. That person was lost, but never forgotten. I tried them on this morning and they fit.

I have a box of clothes like that in the attic - from the mid-1970's. I am waiting until I'm at goal to get them but I'm very curious to see how those size 7's compare to today's size 7's. I was 110 lbs then and from what I'm reading about vanity sizing, those clothes won't even been close to today's sizes.

I too am very curious to see what size I am at goal compared to 20 years ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!