What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Going to have to get my wedding ring resized because it's literally falling off my finger.
  • brant710
    brant710 Posts: 134 Member
    Kirstie155 wrote: »
    Someone brought in krispy cream donuts for the office and Im not eating any o:)

incredible will power! I do great with my eating until people bring stuff into the office.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    I bought a Ted Baker slim fitting dress for my friends wedding in March. It's a UK 14 and I thought it would be too small but it fits perfectly!
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Walking up four floors of stairs without having to stop in the middle to catch my breath!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    When my doctor asked if I eat healthy and exercise regularly, I was honestly able to answer "Yes" to both. I've been struggling recently to get both on the same page. I've been either great with my food or great with my exercise. For the first time in a while, I'm doing great with both. She was so excited for me that she even gave me a high five!
  • mindynpearson
    mindynpearson Posts: 2 Member
    Airplane seat belts fit again with room to spare!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Going to have to get my wedding ring resized because it's literally falling off my finger.

Yeah! Me too!
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    I've walked over 11 miles in two days! I like to run but I have a blister on my right foot and as a diabetic I have to be careful with that. But walking seems ok. Yesterday I walked 5.73 miles (I mapped it out on MapMyRun.) Today I did the exact same walk. There was a time I thought a mile was a long walk...
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    IncredibleShrinkingSandy Posts: 118 Member
    edited January 2016
    2 different people at work today asked me if I was losing weight and commented on the fact that my waist is looking slimmer. Since the scale hasn't budged much lately, this is truly an NSV.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Earlier this week I was getting a bunch of tests done including blood panel and x-rays. The X-ray technician came up with a couple obscure images and was really worried for a bit before they took the time to figure out they had mistaken my oblique muscle for my hip bone. We had a good laugh. I may still have a saggy mommy tummy that may never go away, but underneath I have abs as hard as bone :P
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    I squatted my goal weight today - 10 times!
  • hellokristen
    hellokristen Posts: 20 Member
    Earlier this week I was getting a bunch of tests done including blood panel and x-rays. The X-ray technician came up with a couple obscure images and was really worried for a bit before they took the time to figure out they had mistaken my oblique muscle for my hip bone. We had a good laugh. I may still have a saggy mommy tummy that may never go away, but underneath I have abs as hard as bone :P

This is the most fantastic thing I've ever heard! Great work!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Morning. Work out. Times. And burn elevation, Getting. Stronger! Feeling. Great!

T

• gforbes12
    gforbes12 Posts: 7 Member
    My cankles are actually turning into real ankles! I hadn't noticed until I was shaving my legs yesterday and managed to slice the skin off the unusually prominent bone on the outside of my leg there. Hurts like the dickens, but I was amazed to notice that I have actual ankles!

I too can see my ankles and I wore a skirt last night, first one in over 15 + years. And it feels great. As I used to have two tree trunks as legs. It's all change this winter.
  • gforbes12
    gforbes12 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2016
    A tiny part of me is starting to believe people when they tell me they think I'm pretty. 100% of the time I've felt like any compliment I've been given has been out of politeness. Like a pity compliment to make a fat girl feel good. I am still fat, but I think my nonscale victory is that I'm starting to love myself, even though I'm not content with where my physical fitness is right now.

Excellent you are starting to love yourself. I am sure you will be transmitting those vibes too. Your doing great.

• your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    A female coworker told me that my butt is awesome.
  • laleehecht
    laleehecht Posts: 10 Member
    I used to line dry all my workout clothes so they would not shrink. Now I actually put them in the dryer so they can shrink because they are getting loose on me.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,015 Member
    This morning in spin class, I consulted with the instructor & we decided that I should move the height of the seat one notch higher than I've been using for years . . . now that my end rear is way less hefty, my legs can reach to further-away pedals.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Reduced my walking by about half yesterday due to my new scooter (see profile).
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    This isn't new, but I'm feeling extra happy and fit this morning. I'm still obese, but my body has changed so much. My *kitten* looks great, my legs have slimmed out quite a bit, my flexibility is coming back, my cardio endurance has improved exponentially! I just feel really good! I ran up 15 stairs this morning without stopping, hurting or getting winded. I couldn't do that two years ago!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!