Everyone on here married

Only since 1969.
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Everyone on here married

Only since 1969.

Holy Cow....WOW......do I say congratulations or sorry o:)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    3-year anniversary today! 6 years (and 1 month) together and 3 years married.

So it was 9-13-13?

My son got married on 5-10-15, he said that way he would NEVER forget the date ha ha ha.

Yes. We actually met 8/13/10 (Friday the 13th). Then got married 9/13/13 (Friday the 13th). =]
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    As for pranking...comparable to what you see on Youtube with the pranking couples, I wouldn't say we're anywhere near there, but our personalities are the type to always joke around with things all the time. I'm also guilty of always running to hide in the dark or behind a corner to scare the *kitten* out of him. It's funny to see such a macho man jump/flinch/scream in fright. I'm wondering if I should cut back on this as we get older, I would loathe to give him a premature heart attack. I also am a fan of dutch ovens and cupcaking. :p
  • CarbonIS
    CarbonIS Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll probably continue to lurk this thread. It seems pretty amusing at times
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to ask what "cupcaking" is. :D
  • CarbonIS
    Options
    I'm afraid to ask what "cupcaking" is. :D

That was the main reason why I said it could be fun to follow this thread. Can't say I've ever indulged in the cupcake. Or ever heard of it.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Cupcaking is where you cup your butt with your hand when you feel one coming on, fart in said cupped hand and immediately transfer that contaminated air to your sleeping spouse's nose/mouth region.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I just had to sift through various urban dictionary meanings to find the fart related meaning. Lol
  • CarbonIS
    Options
    Sounds delicious.
  • devilwhiterose
    Options
    AHHHH. My husband refers to that as "air biscuits". :#

I'm more of a...wait until the bedroom is completely silent, 15 minutes after going to bed...and then BAM. I laugh so hard at his disgust and continue to deny and blame it on the poor dog. :D
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Warning to those new to cupcaking - if one of you is on a high protein regimen you may be dealing with a lethal weapon.

Our pranks have little to no limit although there is a standing No-Zombie impersonation rule, but that's only for your safety.
  • devilwhiterose
    Options
    I'm a classy lady.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    One time I thought my nine year old daughter had her arms out, walking up to me, to give me a hug. But, she was just being a zombie.
  • CarbonIS
    Options
    I'm so bored right now. What's everyone doing?
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Not married but happily taken with a almost 1 year old.

I am busy finalizing all the ridiculous plans for her party this weekend with all the "in laws" and my guys 8 siblings and their families coming down from NY for this party. Just glad the forecast is looking wonderful. 68 and sunny.
  • devilwhiterose
    Options
    CarbonIS wrote: »
    I'm so bored right now. What's everyone doing?

Owning the elliptical while enjoying a peaceful evening listening to Fleetwood Mac.
    ...while my kids sneak downstairs every 5 minutes to tell me something they forgot to say before we put them to bed.
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    It seems like the Chit-Chat section is designed only for singles. Some of us are happily married. :) I would love to meet some other married MFP!

Yep. Married, I'm into staying fit, wife not so much. I have a desk job that bores me to death.
    Always up for a chat.
    Add me if you like