Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• kittytinnel0419
    Options
    Looking for friends! Feel free to add me.
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    add me feelfree
  • lollie90mfp
    lollie90mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Need all the help I can get please add me need to loose 28 pounds
  • CarbonIS
    CarbonIS Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    More friends the better!
  • Wpham7633
    Wpham7633 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me, pretty good at this :D
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Day 13! Add me ;)
  • Eric_joseph_22
    Eric_joseph_22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and give it in return. This is a journey and a lifestyle! I started 4 weeks ago with the goal of getting back down to my fight weight and nothings going to stop me! I have lost 18 pounds! every pound was earned by hard work and dedication. I completely changed my eating habits to obtain where I want to be. Please add me if you want to join in on this journey of bettering our bodies!!!!!
  • EveManyara
    EveManyara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Almost 4 weeks in, I've changed my diet habits and exercise a couple of times a week. Looking g for positive people who can keep motivated and share ideas for weight loss
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hi all I have been logging in everyday for a really log time but haven't been as active as I would have liked to be the last several months being I was expecting my 3rd child while my baby is here and a week old and now I am starting to get back in to being more active and need some new friends to help support me and encourage me since I have lost a lot of my current friends from not being as active as I should have been please feel free to add me
  • crcycler
    crcycler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody... I recently turned 40 and want to lose a bit of weight and build my strength
  • rheanan
    rheanan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been using MFP for a long time and have recently discovered this community. I'd love to make new friends with like minded goals. I've lost over 25kg and I'm really passionate about health and fitness. I'm from South Western Sydney in NSW Australia so please feel free to add me :smiley:
  • sbubenchik
    sbubenchik Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • fuzzyguts5
    fuzzyguts5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Let's help motivate each other! I'm on a 13 day streak and I've lost 5.5 lb. since I quit drinking and started counting calories at the end of August. Any other sobernauts out there?

A little about me-- I'm 25, 5'3", SW 164, CW 158.5, GW 130. I'm a student and jewelry designer. I really let myself go over the past three years-- eating junk, drinking a six pack of beer most nights, laying on the couch all day. I'm trying to get healthy for my physical body and also my mental health!
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me too! On a three week streak and love motivating and being motivated! Losing weight is hard, I need friendly, funny people to help me get this going!
  • JayMportillo
    JayMportillo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm here too =D please feel free to add :)
  • determined__mummy
    Options
    any aussie mfps floating around? :)
  • Nena8_8
    Nena8_8 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add☺
  • lindseyanderson437
    Options
    I'm open to new friends! I've used MFP off and on for awhile. Hoping to get more serious about this weight loss. Today is a new start!
  • georgianors
    georgianors Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for a few friends to help keep me motivated and on track - I'm pretty new to all this, so I'm determined to stick to it! :)