Pet Peeves!

Options
UrBaconMeCr8zy
UrBaconMeCr8zy Posts: 15,395 Member
Does anyone else have a pet peeve?! Mine is when people say the word ignorant but are using it to describe someone as rude! STOP IT! Using ignorant incorrectly is ignorant AF!

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Punctuation marks that are randomly thrown into sentences.

Of course!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited September 2016
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Does anyone else have a pet peeve?! Mine is when people say the word ignorant but are using it to describe someone as rude! STOP IT! Using ignorant incorrectly is ignorant AF!

Well sometimes, meanings increase! Such as: a "crib", was only; a baby's bed but currently it's also, a whole house!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Punctuation marks that are randomly thrown into sentences.

Its' difficult; to dis-agree! withthis,

How about, just pretending that they; aren't there? It might just be a speck, of dust; on your screen!

That's a lot of Dust!

If my house, was that dirty; I'd never advertise it!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Mostly when I am riding my motorcycle and someone just pulls out in front of me like I am not there. That thing doesn't stop on a dime! "I didn't see you" does very little when you could have killed me. Open your damn eyes. If you can't see a motorcycle, your eyesight isn't good enough to be driving at all. So stay your *kitten* at home or get someone to drive you. Actually had to lay it down and still clipped someones bumper a few weeks ago, and took nearly a month to get the money from her insurance. I swear, one day I will lose it and just beat the hell out of someone for that *kitten*, assuming I'm not overly injured in the accident.

You have to be super vigilant and assume people don't see you as the number of terrible drivers only increases each year. I don't drive a motorcycle here because my best case scenario is me breaking one or more of my bones.