Age gap relationships ❤

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Yep. Not even playing around with this one. Reported.
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My husband is 15 years older than me. I am really only into older men, at least at this point in my life. LOL. I wouldn't have it any other way. He is amazing and our relationship is as close to perfect as it gets!
  • chirae29
    chirae29 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My dad is 18 years older than my mom & they've been married for 30 years!
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Closest gap was just a couple of months, largest was 13 years. I think it depends on the persons attitude and personality. Never dated younger......not really sure why.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I was with a man 15 years older than me. The only aspect that made it weird was when he'd talk about stuff from when he was growing up, things I had no connection to.
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My wife is only 9 months older than I am however previous to that, I dated a woman 10 years older. In the past I had also dated a woman that was 5 years younger. Honestly the age differences made no difference.
    I think if your happy - your happy and that's what counts.
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My husband is 10 years older than me. He was totally bothered by the age difference when we started dating. I have always favored older men but he had only dated people within a year or two of his age. My dad was 14 years older than my mom, so it was completely normal for me. Hubby eventually came around and it doesn't bother him now. When we met I was 34 and he was 44 so it would have been different if I was 18 and he was 28, but the older people get, any age difference doesn't seem to matter as much.
  • grrrgirl
    grrrgirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    There is no difference if your happy and what works just works :p I think that younger guys tho are measurably more immature lol. The difference for me is that guys my own age (at least where I'm from) were all about video games and or pot. :/ Being with my fiancé is a breath of fresh air. He is mature and more established and knows what he wants I n life. His confidence is very sexy to me... Not sure that I would go back to dating guys my own age. And yes I realise not all guys my age are pot smoking video game players... Lmao
  • RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :) Boyfriend and I are 10 years apart. He's 33, and I'm 23. We've been together almost 2 years now.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    grrrgirl wrote: »
    Me and my fiancé are 19 yrs apart :) And very happy. We have a hard time finding ppl who come close to that. It's always nice to find people who understand because a lot of people frown upon it.

My fiance and I are only four years apart (I'm 27 and he's 31) but oh my god, I love men in their 40s.

tumblr_n1lszcqMjt1smcbm7o1_500.gif
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    grrrgirl wrote: »
    Me and my fiancé are 19 yrs apart :) And very happy. We have a hard time finding ppl who come close to that. It's always nice to find people who understand because a lot of people frown upon it.

My fiance and I are only four years apart (I'm 27 and he's 31) but oh my god, I love men in their 40s.

I'm in my 40's. ;)